Colonial Assisted Living in Tampa - Tampa, FL

Up and coming property!

I recently visited during a networking event and really enjoyed the team that I met. The residents seemed very happy and were enjoying the karaoke that was going on at the time. The executive director was engaging and optimistic about the upgrades the property is going through. It’s nice to hear they will keep the affordability but amp up the appeal and coziness of the building. It’s nice to see the transformation happening so fast!

Love the changes

I love the changes this facility has gone through recently. They’ve moved the smokers away from the front of the building and have made it a lot more homey. I’ve heard they are also upgrading the entire interior and exterior as well. This is going to be really nice. That coupled with the amazing staff and the affordability- this location is going to be perfect!

This facility gives the impression of more of a nursing home than an assisted living facility. The smell of tobacco smoke was overwhelming as we entered, and while the facility seems clean, it is very bare and not at all homey.

Convenient area

My family and I had the opportunity to tour this facility and were quiet satisfied with the quality of services and amount of attention each resident is afforded here. When we toured they we in the process of doing an activity. Another nice thing is, the facility is close to many stores.

Great place

Awesome place, if you want you loved one safe, secure and engaged. The building offers many perks like affordability, which is very hard to come by in this industry. I would recommend this facility 100 times over. They are even on Facebook where they post resident activities and health articles. I communicate with them via Facebook messenger to frequently check up on my Sister.