Angels Senior Living at New Tampa - Tampa, FL

Don't be fooled!

This place is very clean. The working employees are dedicated, loving individuals. Biggest Problem: Never more than one at a time with very little employee retention. My Aunt has been there since 1/2018 already looking for another place. Management is not friendly nor engaging with residents. Residents are promised certain services that continue to change or disappear.
The day of move [removed] a week ahead), floor in apartment was not finished, apartment was not clean, air conditioner was not working properly, bathroom around the sink: still not repaired. We had to go looking for pendant, key, and toilet paper.
Many promises, no follow through. Awful.

Not a bad place

My parents are enjoying living at this community. The food is very good. The community does offer daily activities. The staff have been helpful and friendly. The grounds are taken care of and there are woods across the street. I would recommend this community.

Very Nice Community, but Not The Right Fit for Us

My mother, and I had a nice tour of this community. Everything looked very nice. The staff was kind, and informative. This is a newer facility compared to others. Our issue was the fact that this is a multi level community, and my mother wasn't comfortable with that. She wanted a single level community. This wasn't the right for us

Happy environment!!

I have no complaints with how things are going for my grandparents at this community so far. The staff have been wonderful and I am content with the quality of care they have been receiving. They have a very clean facility with lots of great amenities available to all of the residents. They are enjoying there dinning experience as well as the other great activities available to all of the residents. Overall we are very pleased.

Mom is doing well at Angels!!!

Mom seems to really like the food at this community. The staff are friendly and nice. The community is clean and well taken care of. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. I would recommend this community.