Serenity House Assisted Living Hoyt Street - Lakewood, CO

Serenity House Assisted Living Hoyt Street - Lakewood, CO has yet not published prices.

12 residents in converted home. Residents were active and seemed happy. My only concern was only 2 staff on duty. Wondering how you feed and get 12 folks out of bed or to bed with only 2 folks.

Michael W. Zislis

Thanks for taking the time to provide your review. We have three care staff on duty for the first four hours in the morning, as this is the busiest time of the day. We look closely at the population of our residents and their ongoing care needs and insure that there is sufficient staff to easily carry out the care plans. In addition to care staff, we have two Engagement Professionals who come to the home twice each day during the work week to facilitate social and recreation programs as well as community outings.

I really like Serenity house. My Mom seems happy there. I sometimes have language problems with the staff. I am happy they do games and puzzles with them every day.

Michael W. Zislis

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your review. Our Engagement Staff are committed to providing a variety of social and recreational activities tailored to our residents preferences. Please reach out to them if you have a special requests or suggestions.
Mike Zislis

A nice care home

The food at this care home is homemade and ok. They do keep the home clean and they offer some activities. My loved one is still trying to adjust to living here and the caregivers are trying to help them with this. I would recommend this care home.

Michael W. Zislis

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your review. We have recently expanded upon our meal service with more great recipes and are committed to providing a variety of nutritious and delicious foods. Our Engagement Staff work hard to provide a variety of social and recreational activities tailored to our residents preferences. Please reach out to our Engagement Staff if you have any special requests.
Mike Zislis