Lakewood Memory Care - Lakewood, CO

Lakewood Memory Care - Lakewood, CO has yet not published prices.

It doesn't feel like a nursing home here

Now that my Mom is settled into Lakewood Memory, things are going very well. She seems to have become comfortable with her surroundings. We are very pleased with the way things are going and are happy with her care. The staff is interacting with her well. Right after she moved in, she fell out of bed and had to go to the hospital, so we were a little worried but since then it’s been really good and I don’t have any complaints at all. The facility seems to be kept very clean. The nice thing about this place is that, when we first walked in, it didn’t feel like a nursing home. The room seems clean and they do her laundry once a week. With the experience we’ve had, I would recommend them.

Glad We Found Lakewood Memory Care

Dad has lived at Lakewood Memory Care going on his seventh month now. We have been very pleased with his care. The staff is always friendly, helpful and willing to go out of their way to help the residents.

Lakewood Memory Care

My father had lived in Green Mountain Brookdale for several years. They increased their rates by an incredible amount. There was no way we could afford to keep him in that facility. The rate increases were incredible. For example, they were charging over a $1,000 a month for a mechanical soft diet. I toured a few facilities and I called a Place for Mom. I received many good referrals. I had already toured Lakewood Memory Care and it popped up on a referral. I am very impressed with this place. Every single person who works there has introduced me, letting me know their name. The room is larger than the previous facility. The hallways are wider. The facility is cleaner. This place is made exclusively for people with memory problems. The one area that needs improvement is their activities. I will say Brookdale Green Mountain had an excellent activity director. I am not sure what is going on with the activity director at Lakewood, as I haven't seen her for awhile. Lakewood still had fun activities planned, for instance a "senior prom." My father has experienced some health problems which is not the fault of either facility. He is now in hospice care.

Lakewood Memory Care

I think this place was best suited for my mom's situation. They a friendly, kind, and very loving towards my mom and myself.

Outstanding Care

This community is outstanding. We like that the staff are helpful and always keeping us informed on her progress. The meals are very good and she enjoys the variety. We are happy to see her participating in a lot of activities. We needed a place for her that is secure. We con not be happy for the care and the value that is given here and would recommend to others.

Wonderful place! An entire community that is focused on residents with Alzheimer's or Dementia. Very much a home-like setting that is warm and comforting.