Savannah Court of Lake Oconee - Greensboro, GA

NO. Gorgeous rooms, walk-in closets. Single occupancy only. Bedrooms exit into hallway with sitting room not visible. only more hallways. Residents never taken off-site. No attendants visible. The Assisted Living section is recommendable but Memory Care Unit is terrible.

Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

I have been a resident at Savannah Court of Lake Oconee since November 2016 in one of the villas and am very happy here. The staff and caregivers are wonderful. I have a tendency to fall and each time I have had to push my alert button they come right away to see about me.

I am furnished my noon meal and it is a good, balanced meal. They have many activities here, but I am unable to participate because of my disability. It is a good place to live if you are unable to stay in your own home.

A great place for Mom

My mother has lived at Savannah Court for nearly three years. I can't say enough about the care she receives. Every one of her caregivers is a caring individual. I stop in frequently and at different times so I know almost all the staff.
I remember meeting [Removed] the very first day we came. They were so welcoming and they are still two of my favorites. I also love [Removed]. I am sad when one of my favorites leaves. Two of my former favorites were [Removed].
My mother will probably live there the rest of her life. She is in her comfort zone and that is so important to us.
Thank you, Savannah Court, for all you do for my mom.

Great place for Mom

My mother is doing very well at Savannah Court . This community was the best one out of all of the ones that we toured. They take very good care of the people and that was my main concern, making sure they would take good care of my mother.

Feels like home

When you first walk through the door you feel like you are at home. Very cozy, homey atmosphere.

Promises made, but not kept.

Before placing my parent here, I was told, "We've seen it all and done it all," by the staff at Savannah Court. If this were true I would not have received so many negative phone calls from the staff. If your parent is not a quiet, peaceful person, this is not the place for him.

A nice facility

The Savannah Court of Lake Oconee is a nice facility. It really worked well for us. It especially worked well for my mother. I would recommend this facility to anyone. The cleanliness, friendliness, care services, and activities are excellent. We are very pleased with all of the services. Everything has been going great. Everyone there is very friendly and nice. The staff has been helpful. My mother is happy here.

Nice facility and area

The facility is located in seems to be a quiet area, surrounded by pasture. It is close to Greensboro for those residents who are able to get out and about.
Our loved one will be in the memory support unit. The room appears to be approximately the same size as her bedroom at home, so there should be no problem with furniture fitting. There are/were a few maintenance issues (missing light blubs, bathroom fan cover hanging on one side) and the carpet is to be replaced along with the air/heat unit, but these last two were scheduled to be done before we leased the room.
The staff that we have met are very friendly and answered our questions thoroughly.

So far I think they have been wonderful.

So far I think they have been wonderful. They are clean, and friendly. My only issue has been with the food. They haven't accommodated for the special diet needs, but they are working on that. The activities are geared more towards the ladies, and the activities aren't very active. It would be nice if they had some craft activities. I picked them because of the location, and I liked the appearance of the building, it doesn't remind me of the hospital. The people in charge have always addressed any concerns we have had. They have been Johnny on the spot for everything.