Morningside of Athens - Athens, GA

so friendly and accommodating

The strongest quality that Morningside of Athens has is that they are so friendly and accommodating to the residents that live there. They really think about how things are going to affect them. For example, my dad had a lot of his family come to visit. When they left, someone from Morningside called me planning to do something special for my dad that afternoon, as he was feeling a little low and lonely after they left. So they just do things like that to go the extra mile, think of how things are affecting the residents, and proactively think of ways to make them happy.

Beautiful facility, very clean, open, bright, and the staff seemed very nice. Lots of activities to keep residents busy and engaged.

I love the stafff and the residents here are to die for. Not only have I visited this community in Athens, Ga I have also visited one of their sister companies as well. They both are great places for wonderful residents to live and enjoy wonderful food, fun and so much more.

Pleased with the service

This is a nice place overall. The facility is clean and well kept, the staff are friendly, and for what they charge you get excellent service. I'm pleased with it overall!

They were superb!

They were superb! They were unbelievable! They were great!

Only a brief stay, but they did a wonderful job

Our loved one was unfortunately only here for a very brief time, but I think they did a great job overall. They were very very accommodating, and worked amazingly well with a hospice service to make sure that his last days were comfortable.

Great Place!

Morningside of Athens is a wonderful place. It is a smaller facility with 40 suites. It is a lot more cheery than other places I visited (not so hospital like or dark and gloomy). The director Teresa is fabulous and did everything in her power to make things acceptable for my mother. I would highly recommend this facility to someone.

Mom's Stay

They were great for what my mom needed. She was never happy anywhere but the Morningside crew did their best. The facilities were very nice and clean. They offered many activities (which mom would not do) and the meals looked appetizing!! It was very convenient for us and we were able to visit all hours of the day. They tried to help mom feel good and they made sure she was up and dressed daily. We appreciate all they did!

Nice place

Our loved one seems to be enjoying herself here. It's a nice clean place, and the staff are very caring towards the residents, and professional and friendly with family members.

Looked very nice

We toured this location when we were looking into options for our loved one. Everything here looked very good, it was a well kept, clean facility, and the staff were all very friendly and professional. This was originally our first choice, and I even had a deposit down, but in a last round of searching we found one just as nice that was much more convenient for family members to get to. We love the place we found, but I think they would have done just as good a job here!

home-like atmosphere, nice ...

home-like atmosphere, nice staff, refrigerator and microwave provided, activities,own bath and shower

This facility was very nice...

This facility was very nice. It is in excellent condition, and the residents appear well cared for. They do have an opening, and are in our price range. They will hold the space for a deposit fee.

Located on the East side of Athens, across from Cedar Shoals High School, Morningside of Athens is an assisted living community close to St. Mary's Hospital. We offer spacious suites in a quiet, home-like atmosphere. On-site staff is available 24-hours a day, and caring certified nursing assistants and two LPNs are available on-site during regular business hours, as well as on call at all times.