Madison House - Madison, GA

She would not be happy here and it's too far from Eatonton.

Quality and Loving Care

This is a beautiful older community that is nice and clean. The staff is outstanding and offer assistance in everyway. A good variety of healthy meals . They offer good variety of activities are offer to those who want to participate and enjoy. A Great value for great care!

discouraged with the lack o...

discouraged with the lack of common area and social events/ space for the residents and their guest. the bedrooms were large. vist saw on a quick visit

I wouldn't reccommend them to anyone.

They don't do anything, no activities, they are just sitting and watching t.v. I told them her condition and they told me she just needed structure. They lied to me about the conditions, that they could handle. The staff did the best they could with what they had. They say they can accommodate a certain level of care they just aren't. I wouldn't reccommend them to anyone.

6 + stars for friendliness!

The staff at the Madison House is very nice and accommodating. Any issue or concern I have had has been immediately addressed by them. As far as activities go, they do a good job, they have activities for residents with varying capabilities. I looked at about six other facilities and the Madison House was the best by far. (I'd like to say "hi" to Sharon at A Place For Mom.)

The owners and staff of Madison House Assisted Living realize that we serve both our residents and their loved ones.
Our residents are provided with the services and support that they need with dignity, respect, care, sensitivity and joy.