Nice facility but this is a BUY in, so you can't get on a list until you Pay are large sum. Does have multilevel care and building are connected. Located behind the Beechwood Plaza. They DO take longterm insurance but you have to still Buy in to get placed

No complaints !!

The tour my loved one and I had went on at this community was lovely. The residents all seemed to be enjoying themselves and where all very welcoming to my mother and I. The facility was well maintained and kept very clean. I would recommend this place to any families in need for additional care for there loved one.

Toured, nice looking place but not the best fit for us

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, my loved one's room would have been on one of the higher floors, and she didn't want to have to worry about an elevator every day. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Talmage Terrace… not just a home, it’s a lifestyle.
Talmage Terrace is a unique retirement community offering several living choices. For over 30 years, Talmage Terrace has provided a vibrant, safe community. Home to the University of Georgia, Athens provides a stimulating environment ripe with opportunity.

As Athens' only Continuing Care Retirement Community, Talmage Terrace is dedicated to helping you enjoy years of freedom. Talmage Terrace offers what retirement is supposed to be: an escape from worry, where every hour is your own.

Situated in a quiet tree-lined neighborhood, we are conveniently located within walking distance to the Beechwood Shopping Center, which offers shopping, cinema and dining. Athens' thriving downtown is only three miles away. We are close to everything you love about Athens!