The Glen at Lake Oconee Village - Greensboro, GA

The Glen at Lake Oconee Village - Greensboro, GA has yet not published prices.

Review of The Glen at Lake Oconee Village - Greensboro, GA

As a medical social worker and a certified care manager. I had a host of requirements when looking for an assisted living community for my mother.
The Glen checks all the boxes – caring and attentive staff, a beautiful environment, well – coordinated medical care, great communities, enriching activities, an all of food options, personalized care and security. We can rest well knowing our mother gets stellar care.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.

Three weeks ago my husband of “51 years” moved into The Glen. Hard decision? Yes! However it was the right decision!!! He now has the best 24hr care possible!

Very happy here. Very well run classy.

Beautiful facility. Common areas extremely well decorated and appointed! Facility has full complement of staff who are attentive to the needs of the residents, all very well structured and fun. Security is good and kitchen staff work hard to prepare very good meals. An excellent facility!