Arbor Terrace of Athens - Athens, GA

Arbor Terrace of Athens, an affiliate of the Wesley Woods Geriatric Center at Emory University, offers many unique services; these include: onsite rehabilitation, medication management, diabetes management, respite and hospice care as well as specialized care for Alzheimer’s/dementia and other memory impairments. Routine counseling. These programs set Arbor Terrace apart and create a distinctive advantage to our residents.

Affordable apartment style living in a home-like atmosphere offers comfort, care and compassion to our residents and their families, In addition, the Evergreen Program is a dedicated area of Arbor Terrace where dedicated staff provides specific activity programs for those with dementia and other advanced memory impairments. Also unique to Arbor Terrace is our Hedges Program, where residents with mild memory impairments live and benefit from a distinctive setting and hands-on programming.

Arbor Terrace has been the perfect choice for seniors from every walk of life. Many families have found that when care choices need to be made, Arbor Terrace is the right choice.

Arbor Terrace at Athens is truly that special place, for that special someone, at a very special time.

Comfort for mom!

My mother is doing well, she is finally settling in. I would absolutely recommend this facility because it is very clean and organized. The staff is friendly. I have been there during meal time and the food looked good. So far, it has been a good experience.

Tami Cumings

Thank you so much for your comments. Your feedback is extremely important to us. We are happy to hear your mother is doing well. Please continue to give us feedback on how we can meet and hopefully exceed your expectations.
Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

This community has a very warm feeling.Because of the 3 levels of care, no section seemed too large or overwhelming. The managers were extremely knowledgable and took time with my mother to answer any questions.

Very Expensive !!

The property is beautiful and the building was very well maintained with lots of great amenities and features. The staff was great and gave my love one and I a detailed and informative tour. The cost of the community was outrageous and way over priced.

exceptional!

The staff at Arbor Terrace of Athens is exceptional. Everybody from the director on down to the individual caregivers are all really good quality people. The facility is beautiful and very well maintained. They have really good onsite physical therapy and other activities. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about them. It has been an overwhelmingly positive experience all the way around and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Very Happy

I have had a family member at Arbor Terrace for 3 months now, and am quite pleased with the facility. The food is very good, the activities and outings are engaging and fun, and the attention to personal health needs is reassuring. I can comfortably recommend Arbor Terrace as an assisted living option.

Top-Drawer Assisted Living Facility

We just placed our mother at Arbor Terrace a couple of months ago, but so far our experience has been only positive. Great care, warm personalities, wonderful facility, high quality and diverse food, and multiple daily activities. It's expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Review of Arbor Terrace

I have someone that live there. Over all the people are great and a good place to live. DOnt really have much complaints. The price isnt that bad.

Seemed like a nice place

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. It seemed like a nice place, it's worth a look if you searching for care in the area.

Nice looking place, overall

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this seemed like a nice place, overall! The facility itself was well taken care of and clean, and the staff seemed friendly. It was, however, a bit more expensive for the same level of care compared to others we saw. It also did not have the secure outdoor area that we were hoping for.

We are very happy with them, they do a great job.

We are very happy with them, they do a great job. I haven't heard any complaints about the food, in fact when she first arrived they made lemon bars because they are her favorite. I think everything worked out the way we hoped it would. They are very attentive, and it's very clean, she gets very good care there. I liked the overall atmosphere, and they were the only place that had an intermediary memory care area. They worked with us on getting a room. The CNA's are awesome. The facility is in a great location for our family to visit also, it's just an ideal situation.

We have just been so pleased overall, it's been wonderful.

We have just been so pleased overall, it's been wonderful. It was just everyone needed. Everyone has been so nice, so, so nice. The food is great. The fact that when we visited the residents were always busy and there was always something going on and activities, which tipped the scales in their favor, when we were choosing. Everyone was very helpful with the whole intake process, it has just been great.

Very Impressed

When I walked in I was amazed at the staff's knowledge of each of the residents, their care needs and how friendly and attentive they were to them.

Very nice with qualified help. Direct...

Very nice with qualified help. Director and Care manager are both RN's. LPN on duty 24 hours. LPN does medical care only, medicines etc. Physical and Occupational therapist on staff.