Santa Fe Care Ctr - Santa Fe, NM has yet not published prices.

Recommended by a healthcare professional -they were right

My 98 year old father is here and the care has been exemplary. It is a clean facility with caring employees. Their rehab people are outstanding and have done a great job getting a 98 year old back on his feet. We also noticed the food is good. Most everyone here has a big heart. We are fortunate somebody in the healthcare field recommended us to this facility.

Gross

It was so gross. I went in with sanitary wipes and found stuff all over her room. You would walk in and it smells terrible and it is very creepy. When I asked why it smelled so bad, the lady said that it smells because some diseases stink. It is state funded, and there are only two in the city. The staff is horrible, they didn't even know how to open the bathroom for me, and when I finally went in there it seemed like they hadn't emptied the trash for a month. The people are all sitting in the halls just lining the hallways. My mother-in-law also hated the food, it was not good. She was always complaining because they didn't have any options.