Santa Anita Retirement Center - Temple City, CA

Too Expensive

This community is fine however I am having a hard time affording it. The food is good I think it is too high in calories but that is just my opinion. The staff and the residents seem nice enough. The community and my living space are kept very clean and well maintained.

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had of this community. All of the staff where very friendly and they where on time to our appointment. They had a wide open floor plan with lots of natural light throughout the building. I liked that I saw many of the residents involved in different activities with lots of staff interaction. It was just not the right location in the end decision.

Very nice facility. The staff is very friendly. They have quite a number of amenities.

satisfied

I am satisfied with Santa Anita Retirement Center. They do take trips and have exercise classes. It is on the expensive side here. My brother is not too happy with the food but he is obese and has to stick to a 1500 calorie diet, so really I think that is just his perspective. The facility is across from a large park, there is soccer, tennis, a basket ball court. The residents have that available to utilize which I think is really nice.