Brookdale Monrovia - Monrovia, CA

Brookdale Monrovia - Monrovia, CA has yet not published prices.

Mostly one bedroom apartments. I don't need the kitchenette. Didn't like the closet off the bathroom. Expensive with lots of add ons.

Happy people!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. All of the staff where very friendly and welcomed my loved one and I into there facility with open arms. I thought they had a nice floor plan that was easy to navigate through with lots of great amenities to offer all of the residents. i would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Fantastic Place!!

This place is fantastic and I could have not asked for a better place for my loved one to live at. She has some serious problems when she first moved in and the staff have provided her with great quality of care. [Removed] who works here did a great job at making the move in process go as smoothly as it possibly could and I appreciate her very much. I recently had Easter with her and I was amazed an the dinning experience as well as the delicious meal.

Beautiful facility! Very nice rooms, clean, neat, nice size rooms, super nice people!

Things are going well!!

We could not have found a better community in the area and I would recommend it. I know mom is being taken care of at Brookdale. They take care of all her needs. The medication supervisor is wonderful and has been helpful with her medical needs. This is an older building and they keep it very clean.

Good Care

I would recommend this community. My mom did not move in, but we were pleased with what we did see here. The staff was excellent. They had alot of great activites. I would recommend this for other families to good care.

Helen and Norma

My dear mother, Helen [Removed] lived at The Gables, Monrovia for the last 10 years of her life so I was really familiar with the community, now Brookdale Monrovia. We moved our 99 year old cousin, Norma [Removed], there just 2 weeks ago and my husband, Lee, and I are so well pleased. Norma loves the cooking, the staff and the lovely residents. Keep up the good work!

It's NOT just a business, it's where people call, "home."

I visited many communities in search of a friendly, caring, clean, home that was reasonably priced. Brookdale is one of two communities that had all the qualities I looked for. I was deciding between two facilities and the thing that put BD over the top was the personal connection that Dana at BD established with me and the prospective resident of BD. She never knew that BD was high on my list based on other factors such as location, community size, cost, and hospitality. Each time I reached out to Dana, she was just as receptive and helpful as if I had already committed to BD. She always responded immediately too. Some places don't call back for days. After choosing BD and upon moving my friend in, we met Nurse Maggie. What a great team. This type of move is not an easy one, but Dana and Maggie went the extra mile to help make it an easier transition for our unusual circumstances. In the days that have followed, I have met other staff that are just as friendly and seem genuinely happy to be on staff. The residents have also been welcoming and happy to be living at Brookdale. There's a mix of independent residents as well as assisted living residents. The atmosphere is happy, peaceful, and clean. A definite plus is the close proximity to the quaint downtown area. There is a lot to do within a short walk away. For everything else, there's the free shuttle. I'm so glad we found Brookdale through Jennifer from "A Place for Mom." Thank you, Jennifer! And thank you, Dana!!

Communication could be better

The communication between the staff and the family could be better. The people that work there are friendly though and really seem to care about the residents. The food could be better.

I really liked this place. ...

I really liked this place. Felt alittle like a hotel - not much open area - or views - location much more 'city' like - although beautiful residential neighbor hood. Loved the Pie I got to take home. Lots of great information - very informative. Residents out and about and doing different things. No memory care for dad later.

friendly residents and staff, rooms v...

friendly residents and staff, rooms very small, but she would not feel comfortable there. On a scale of hotels, this would be a Best Western.

No yard

No yard

Brookdale Monrovia provides exceptional assisted living services to seniors in the greater Los Angeles County, California area. Everything about our beautiful community is reminiscent of a fine resort. We are conveniently located near the Myrtle Avenue Central Business District which allows our residents to enjoy shopping, cultural events and fine dining.

Our elegant home features amenities designed to complement your desire for relaxing and exclusive senior living. Residents at Brookdale Monrovia enjoy:

Outdoor courtyards which feature walking paths, gardens and ample seating areas
Amenities for visiting family and friends include guest suites and a private dining room for entertaining or special occasions
Exploring their creative side in our arts and crafts studio
Surfing the internet or reading a book in the library
Being pampered in our full service salon
Keeping healthy in our wellness clinic and exercise room
Gourmet meals in our restaurant style dining room

Our one bedroom apartments feature all of the comforts of home. All apartments include individual climate controls, pet friendly environment, private bathroom with walk in shower and wall to wall carpeting. Select units include a full tub and deck or balcony.