Royal Vista San Gabriel - San Gabriel, CA

I would not recommend anyone to this community!!

There is not a lot of room for the residents to be active inside this community. I did not think this community would work in my moms favor as she is very active. The memory care unit is in the basement. It is very dark as there are not a lot of windows.The staff were nice and knowledgable.

My Father has only been there for over one month, I can see that the Caregivers pay attention to the patients, and give them a lot of special attention, I have seen that with my Father, my Sisters feel that our Dad is in good hands at this Community.

My aunt is staying at Vista Cove of San Gabriel and she is doing very well and really likes it there as much as she could. She has dementia and is in the memory care unit. If you ask her she would rather not be there, but my parents and I agree it's the best place for her and they are doing a great job.

Very nice looking place, but very expensive

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. I really liked this facility and would give it a 5 star rating. Loved the activities director who gave me the tour, Leandra, and I could tell the residents seemed really happy here. Unfortunately it was also very expensive, but If money was no object, i would choose this facility in a heartbeat.

Review of Vista Cove of San Gabriel Alzheimer's / Memory Care in San Gabriel, CA

The facility was clean and well lit. Parking for visitors can be challenging. The prices seem to be in line with other places that I have inspected. I will definitely consider Vista Cove.

Nice place, overall!

They've done a great job overall at Vista Cove of San Gabriel. The facility itself is an older building, but it is very well kept up and always very clean. The staff have all been very accommodating and friendly, and they take great care of the residents!

Visited 7/5/14. $4500 mo.

Visited 7/5/14. $4500 mo.

I visited both this place a...

I visited both this place and the Vista Cove in Arcadia. The Arcadia place would be wonderful but no at site memory care. Lots more men than at any place I saw - even have a men's club. Outgoing residents - loved the center court yard and turtles there. At San gabriel --- is where Dad would go for Memory care - they would help Mom with transportation - Memory care seemed more nursing home care - not as individual - basically because there are so many more memory care residents. Not as active. Mom would not be happy there in assisted living while dad in memory care. Wonderful personnel - nice and seemed very flexible in terms of working things out for families.

We're Very Happy!

This is such a great community! They have a really good staff. I haven't tried the food much, but it looks like very good quality. There are snacking options available as well. The only area they could improve on would be their transportation options. They can only take you to doctor's appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays, otherwise, you have to find your own transportation. Other than that, they really attend to the resident's needs. They watch over everyone real well. Once they know that there's a problem, they are on top of it, and quick to make changes if they need to. So far, so great!

The staff is wonderful I come in at a...

The staff is wonderful I come in at all different time a day they take great care of my be love and every one there they sweat and caring to them all it is clean he loves it there and that what matters to me he is in the best of care.

Clean and Nice

The people who took us around were really good but the cost was prohibitive for me. I think they were going to do some remodeling. They had other people besides dementia patients. The staff had to use elevators and that was a little rough because I wondered how the residents would get along with them on their own. They had people sitting in a little room in the front. I don't know if that's because they were remodeling but I just saw that they would go from this little room down a long hallways and then up the elevator to the room where the activities and things were. It very clean and nice but the cost was too much.

Enjoyed tour, strongly cons...

Enjoyed tour, strongly considering, will schedule return visit

Vista Cove at San Gabriel is an intimate and caring Assisted Living and Memory Care community. Our mission is to serve our residents with compassion and respect in an inviting setting; to promote their independence; and to care for their physical, medical and emotional well being. Our commitment extends from each member of our staff to our residents and their family members and friends.

We are proud to introduce you to our beautiful community and the committed professionals who care for our residents.