Sandia Senior Suites, LLC - Albuquerque, NM

It's Okay

My husband is going through a transitional phase after a fall. The staff are doing their absolute best to make him comfortable and provide good care to him. The staff communicate with me very well and even told me that I can call my husband anytime I want. My husband also receives care from a hospice, that comes to him in his room. I would recommend this community for the good care and nice, helpful staff.

We are not happy with the Sandia Senior Suites!!

There is one employee at this community that works her butt off and they take advantage of her. They are understaffed and the caregivers also double as cleaning people. The community has roaches as they do not have the staffing to keep up on the maintenance. It is a beautiful community it is just not cared for. I have addressed my concerns with the owner unfortunately I have not seen any resolutions to the issues. I believe there are better places in the area.

Everything Is Going Well

Everything is going great, my wife is doing very well. I really like this community. The staff is nice and very caring. The facility is always nice and clean. There many activities for her to try. The food is great, I really enjoy the meals. Overall she is being cared for very well and I would recommend it.

Very engaged owners and staff. Residents appeared happy and well cared for.

My only complaint is lack of activities.

great activities

The staff here is very friendly. They are very caring. They truly take care of their residents needs. The facility is well taken care of. The food is good. They offer different activities. My loved one loves the facility.

I like it here

The food is always delicious, the staff members and always willing to help and the facility itself is quite amazing.

Nice facility, but needs more activities

This is a nice facility and the staff is wonderful. They give one on one attention to the residents and they really seem to care. The facility is always clean, but there could be more activities to keep the residents engaged.

Pleasant staff

Sandia is a small, close knit community and that makes it very homey there. The staff is very pleasant and they really care and are attentive to the resident's needs. The only thing I can see that need improvement is the amount of activities. I think they need to keep the Senior's more active.

Limited Activities

Although, I really like and enjoy the Sandia Senior Suites, I feel like the selection of activities are limited. I understand that its very hot here and there are only limited to certain things in certain times of the year. Maybe the director could come up with a couple more activities for the residents to participate in. Other than that, we are very happy and satisfied.

Well run

I like Sandia Senior Suites because of the home like feel and atmosphere.

Stuff to do

I didnt feel like there were many activities to offer here, I need more activities. I would like to have more to pick from.

Personal Experience

I feel like they did well in making it a personal experience for my loved one and they were sensitive to the family needs as well as the residents'. I think at times they could have had a little bit better staffing situation, but overall we enjoyed it.

They could offer a little more activities. Other than that it was a great facility.

We have been pleased so far with my mother's care at Sandia Senior Suites. I only gave activities a 4 because my mother does not participate in anything. I gave cleanliness a 4 because it's not immaculate but it's every bit as clean as my home. The personnel are very friendly and caring. She's getting the 24 hr care I could not give her at home any longer. My mother has some dementia so she's not always pleased all the time but most of her comments are good.

Genuinely Caring

I think that the caregivers that work there are genuinely interested in the well being of the residents. The place is small and manageable and for individuals that require some assistance, it is a great facility.

Wonderful staff

The residents seem to be well taken care of, but there are not many activities to keep them active and engaged. The staff is wonderful and attentive and they do attend to the residents needs. The facility is nice and always clean.

I didn't see many activities. I have no complaints or concerns regarding the facilities. Overall I have no concerns.

Great facility

This is a great facility. The staff treats us all like family and greets us by name when we come in. The atmosphere is so welcoming here. Great staff that truly cares about the residents. Overall, this has been a great experience.

Treated like family

The staff here seems to genuinely care about it's residents. They treat everyone like family and greet loved ones by name. It is comfortable and has a great atmosphere. The home is always clean and the residents seem healthy and happy.

Good hearted staff

The staff here is very kind and caring. They really seem to have good hearts. The facility from what I've seen, is always clean and well kept in all areas. The activities seem to be a lot of fun for the residents. Overall, a decent place for Seniors.

A well run place

Anytime we have an issue, the staff always responds to our concerns. They are very efficient and eager to help. The facility itself is always neat and organized. The food service could be a little better, but other than that, this is a well run place

Caretakers were very helpful and caring. the facility was neat and clean. Patient needs were met promptly.

Sandia Senior Suites, LLC is a Assisted Living Homes facility. Sandia Senior Suites, LLC provides extended-stay assisted living in Albuquerque, NM to seniors and retirees with varying levels of assistance needs and/or disabilities.