Sanctuary at the Shore - Grand Haven, MI

Sanctuary at the Shore - Grand Haven, MI has yet not published prices.

Stay away from this place

My mother is there now and I am about ready to find a different place. The social worker[Removed] has been helpful but nothing else is good about this place. My mom presses the nurse button and they might show up half hour 45 minutes later. I call there to talk to a nurse and the phone just rings and rings with no answer. The food is terrible. I brought I food for my mom and they can’t find it. Finally after I called someone suddenly finds it and brings it to her barely warm. She keeps asking to have clean sheets and they ignore her. Went there today and she has no water. I would not recommend this place.

Review of Sanctuary at the Shore in Grand Haven, MI

The PT and OT staff are excellent! They were delightful with my rehab and we had fun while doing it.

Review of Sanctuary at the Shore Memory Care in Grand Haven, MI

My father-in-law was at this facility for only a short time before he passed away. The staff was so compassionate and nice during this difficult time. They were so attentive to him and to us We felt he was safe and in great hands.

Review of Sanctuary at the Shore Memory Care in Grand Haven, MI

I have nothing but good things to say about the staff and conditions of the Sanctuary. The rehab and activities my wife is receiving is excellent! I also have referred other men in my situation to their administration. Gold star place!

Review of Sanctuary at the Shore Memory Care in Grand Haven, MI

Most helpful facility for both my husband and me. Our diagnoses are different. The aide nurses and officers on staff work together with our individual needs. They work together to fulfill our requests. All the necessary things that we were looking to accomplish.

Review of Sanctuary at the Shore Memory Care in Grand Haven, MI

The CNAs and nurses are great - very caring and professional!

Friendly Staff

We cannot say enough good things about Sanctuary at the Shore. They took such great care of our husband, father and grandfather. It makes such a difference when you have caring and friendly staff that treat them like part of their own family. We were very pleased.

Great Facility for my mother

Nice clean place, the only five star rated Nursing care facility in the Grand Haven area. Been redone new floor covering through out. Nice fireplaces on both ends of halls. The place shows real nice. My mother is here lots of activities to do. Great location in the heart of Grand Haven. They have a bus to take residents to doctor appointments, outings and shopping. Very low turn over of staff its nice my mom has the same aides, they know her likes and dislikes.

Sanctuary at the Shore, affiliated with Mercy Health Partners, is a 126 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilty located in the heart of Grand Haven, Michigan. They have been in the community over 43 years and are a leading advocate in holistic, individual-first brand of health care.

Sometimes even the most active and independent people need a little help getting back on their feet after surgery, injury or illness, We specialized in wound care as well as rehabilitation for joint replacement, stroke, heart and lung disease. We cultivate wellness for body, mind and spirit - for both our long term and rehabilitation residents.