American House Holland - Holland, MI

Facility was very clean, and we were greeted by friendly staff. The residence seemed to enjoy being there. The dining room looked more like a fine restaurant setting, much nicer then just a table and chairs. When Mom is ready this is the facility we have choose for our mother.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our community! We appreciate you taking the time to tour with us and we're happy to hear you had a great experience with our friendly staff. We look forward to welcoming your mother into our community. Thanks again for your invaluable feedback.

Very nice

We toured the American House Holland and it was beautiful and clean. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. It was just too expensive for our budget.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for taking the time to tour with us at American House Holland. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best in your search. Our doors are always open to you!

the food is excellent and care givers...

the food is excellent and care givers are great. apartment meets our needs.

My daughter and I toured several plac...

My daughter and I toured several places in Holland looking for assisted living for my Mother. We loved the marketing director, and felt like she listened carefully to our questions and concerns. She answered our questions. My Mom has been there two months and we are really happy with Oak Crest. It was not an easy transition for Mom, but they stuck with her and worked on figuring out how to best help her. Mom loves it there now.

Very nice property. Parking...

Very nice property. Parking and recreational facilities to far from units for winter. Both parents use scooters the snow would be a problem. Also they prefer larger dinning room.

I'm Very Happy With Them

They're really good but they're not perfect. They were really conscientious about cleanliness and really friendly. It's more expensive than the last place my wife was in but I think it's worth the extra money. The care is great. I used to go 3 times a week but I started going only 2 times a week because they said that might be better. When I get there sometimes they've gone on a bus ride or have done some activity but I don't know how often they actually do that. I am of the opinion that there should be a lot of opportunity for activities.

There are 20 residents there and 4 aids that check on them every half hour or so to make sure everything is okay. The house coordinator is very involved with the care. I'm very happy with them.

American House Holland is, as our name suggests, located in the beautiful town of Holland, Michigan. Over the past two decades since our campus was established here, we have accumulated a reputation for excellence in all areas of senior care. Depending on your loved one's needs, we are equipped to offer both Assisted Living and Independent Living. The basic services for our Assisted Living seniors include three healthy meals per day, personal care assistance, administration of medicine, housekeeping (of course), and a wide array of recreational and social activities. We serve those of all needs from short term respite care to long term sufferers of Alzheimer's Disease, dementia or confusion. For those who have beloved seniors that are fully independent, but could benefit from a safe and relaxing environment, we offer Independent Living services. Our one and two bedroom villas are equipped with all the necessary amenities. In addition to planned outings, onsite fishing and many dining options, we provide 24-hour emergency staff to guarantee the safety of your loved ones.