DaySpring Assisted Living - Norton Shores, MI

Nice tour!!

I have no complaints about how my tour went at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our tour and made sure to answer any questions that I had for them . The residents seemed to be involved in different activities and the floor plan was easy to navigate through. Overall great place just the right location in the end decision.

So far so good!

The staff at DaySpring have been very helpful during the few weeks I have lived here. The maintenance people have been great at getting things done. The food is very good. They offer a variety of daily activities. I have only been here a short time but I would recommend this community.

Very nice place!

Our experience with DaySpring Assisted Living has been a very good one! The facility is clean and well kept, the people are friendly, and they take good care of the people who live here.

A Very, Very Nice Place

At this time I can't think of anything to improve on they have just done really well with her and everybody has been very helpful and nice in getting her settled in there. It is just a very, very nice place. I feel good leaving her there.

Day Springs

Mom has 6th stage Alzheimer's. She is still mobile. We needed to find someplace where activities where provided.
They will also provide room (suite) for patient and spouse. Not always do the spouse want to go, but is available.
This is not like the skilled nursing home, which would of been the old alternative. It provides a family and home feel.
This is a nice facility with wonderful care staff.
When mom declines, we will probably find skilled nursing center, but now she can walk the halls, enjoy the new friends and have some fun things to keep her days filled.

Not supervised by nurses? T...

Not supervised by nurses? Too independent

really liked. would have to have a s...

really liked. would have to have a shared room and would rather have a single room.

I don't think we're interested in the...

I don't think we're interested in the independent living but we may be interested in the assisted living when the time comes. This is also close to the North Muskegon area if she decides to stay in the area.

Experience excellence in living with uniquely-designed accommodations, life-enriching activities, and loving care. As you stroll along DaySpring's Main Street Square you can stop by the soda shop for ice cream, visit the beauty salon, watch the playful antics of the birds in the 8' aviary, take in the beauty of nature year round in the green house, and sing with your friends in the chapel.