Top notch

The minute you walk in the front door of Linden Square you can feel the depth of care given to all residents. The staff seem to enjoy being there and it shows.

Not a good fit at all

The staff did a good job showing me around their community, they answered all my questions and they took their time with my tour. I just felt that it was more of nursing home atmosphere, and I did not want my husband in that type of community.

Linden Square Assisted Living Center is Saline, Michigan’s premier assisted living community offering exceptional quality, services and affordability. The expert, caring staff at Linden Square Assisted Living Center is ready to provide for all your assisted living needs.
We offer each of our residents daily meals, housekeeping and laundry services as well as a variety of support services designed to address the unique needs of each resident. Whether the need is great or small, we offer a broad range of additional personal care support services based on your Personal Needs Assessment.