To much money!

This community was okay and the staff was not a problem. They were helpful and was accommodating for us. The community was clean as well. The only thing is that it was too expensive for what they offered.

The sanctuary at Maryhaven is really a wonderful little place. Everyone is friendly and extremely helpful. Any questions or issues are dealt with immediately and efficiently. Everything is clean and the setting is peaceful!

Amazing Community

So far everything is going well for my mother here at this community. This is an amazing community. Everything is working out very well, and I'am pleased with all they all have done for us. I know she is in good hands here.

Didn't Like The Layout!!

The tour guide was very nice and informative about their meal plans and all the activities they had available. The community felt like a motel setting. It was up-kept and fairly organized. I however, didn't like that the residents would have to go outside from one building to another. This included getting their laundry done, going to activities, and trying to go to other common areas. I didn't like how the set up was.

Great dinning experience !!

I am very pleased with my loved ones experience in this community. The food is excellent and the dinning experience is just like a restaurant. They keep my moms room very prestige and offer deep cleaning once a week. Tracy has been wonderful on keeping open communication with my family, however the property management needs a lot of improvement. I could not have asked for a better place for my loved one.

My Uncle Is Very Happy Here

My uncle is doing amazing here at this community. He really loves it here. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. I know he is in good hands here, everyone is very kind and helpful. He really enjoys the meals. The have excellent restaurant services. For the most part it is a clean community. They have great resources available. but I do pay extra for it. He is very happy here. A place for mom was very helpful with all the help they provided. Everything has worked out well for us here.

Going good

Things are going good. He likes it there. We were kind of hoping that the cable would be upgraded because it is just basic, but he does not complain much. He has to go outside to get to the dining room, so it gets kind of cold sometimes. No big complaints. He loves the food and he is comfortable, so those are the most important things.

Very nice Senior apt setting, feeling of independance with assistance if needed.

My father has been at this facility for one week and has adjusted very well. Is happy with the cost and lay out of his apt. People have been very helpful in getting him settled into the routine and what is available to him. He has signed up for his first trip for shopping and is looking forward to it. He has met new friends that have helped him with his transition. So far very nice facility, am very happy that this was recommended to us.

Wonderful Place

My stay here at Maryhaven has been wonderful. I have no complaints at this time

Way to go Mom!

I visit my Mom weekly and always leave feeling happy with her decision to move to Maryhaven. The community is clean and smells good. Mom quickly found new friends in neighbors and regular visits with the ladies in the front office. We are very blessed.

Not A Good Experience

The dining room is not dirty, but the food is bad, it is half-cooked. When I first came here I had a room, and it was a room that I liked, but I had to go back home to go get a check because they do not take cash, and when I came back the next day they had given my room to someone else.

Very nice place!

They do an excellent job at Sanctuary at Maryhaven! The staff is friendly and professional, and they just make you feel so welcome! The facility itself is very nice and well maintained, and they have a lot to offer the people who live here. Every time I have visited the food has really impressed me!

Extremely helpful and friendly staff.

My mom has been in Maryhaven for a couple of months. So far the staff has been phenomenal; friendly, helpful, and courteous. She is very happy and continues to make friends and enjoy the activities. I visit a couple of time a week and have had nothing but positive experiences.

Small Studio Apartments

Sanctuary at Maryhaven

It is very nice here , the people are friendly and the staff helpful

Loved one seems to really like it!

Overall things seem to be going well here for my loved one! He seems to really be enjoying himself! They've got a good variety of activities, walks, shopping trips, etc., and they provide 3 meals a day! He also seems to be enjoying the cottage style units much more than an apartment in a multiple-story building like he has lived in before.

OUTSIDE ENTRANCE. NICE SIZ...

OUTSIDE ENTRANCE. NICE SIZE RMS. NO ASSESSIBLE BATH. ECONOMICAL. PRIVACY, FEELS LIKE REAL APT. DIVERSE. NO SECURITY. FOURTEEN HUNDRED SEVENTY SIS PER MTH. I BDRM STUDIO.

Sanctuary at Maryhaven, a vibrant independent senior living community in Southgate, is now renting newly renovated studios, 1 bedroom apartments and suites. Each apartment includes all utilities (except telephone), including cable. We provide weekly housekeeping, three homemade meals each day, and have a full social calendar with exciting outings! Now is the best time to take advantage of what senior living has to offer - no maintenance, peace of mind and a chance to enjoy the next chapter in your life without worry. We provide convenience, socialization, and peace of mind. We combine the best in community activities and togetherness coupled with the privacy and independence of your own apartment.