Henry Ford Village - Dearborn, MI

We offer an experience marked by comfort, convenience and value, plus residential options from independent living through a complete continuum of care and rehabilitation services. Enjoy maintenance-free living, an invigorating collection of services and amenities, and convenient access to all the dining, entertainment and shopping that Detroit and Dearborn have to offer. Independent living at Henry Ford Village is truly independent. Our residents engage in all kinds of activities, both on and off campus. And our beautiful 35-acre campus is a gated community with 24-hour security to give you the peace of mind you deserve. Henry Ford Village provides a variety of services such as assisted living, memory care, rehabilitation and skilled nursing, too.

Put my mom in here, independent living, first floor. [Removed], and some lady that does the painting and carpeting named [Removed], assured us of a stand up contract. They lie. My mom passed in Jan. 2017, they resold her apartment, and NEVER notified us, like we would forget about it. Than tried to say "sorry we do not have the money to give you back the estate difference".. The food is all frozen garbage, and Homestead, actually had a computer glitch that wiped my mom off their medication program for a week. So no, not a great place as it seems. She passed two weeks later.

Price is MUCH higher! Caveat emptor!

That price they show is GROSSLY understated!

Highly Recommended!!

My aunt is adjusting very well thanks to one man there, he was a counselor and his name is [Removed]. He gave her a whole new outlook on life, he is truly amazing. Unfortunately, I was informed that they're letting him go for financial reasons, a lot of the people admire him, it's a very sad situation. The community itself is kept very clean. The only downfall is it's very expensive to live there, but they thought of everything. The meals are very good. They have 3 restaurants in there and they all prepare the food so well. A lot of people who don't even live in the community go there to eat. They have happy hour and an indoor pool, it's beautiful. They also have about 20 activities a day.

The physical environment is very pleasing!!

They offer daily activities at Henry Ford. They are taking a field trip today to an old school for their 75th anniversary. They offer a wide variety of good food. The staff are helpful and available. They are continuing to follow up to make sure we have all the information we need. The community is clean and well cared for.

I would never recommend that place.

The worst thing was that, from day one, they made it so difficult for those of us with power of attorney, and health advocacy set up, to get information. They wouldn't return phone calls. For family communication it was awful. My loved one ended up with so many infections, our loved one just couldn't fight it. I would never recommend that place.

Great fit!

This place is a great fit for my parents! The facility itself is well kept and clean, the staff is friendly, and they even do a great job with the food. It's a very nice place, overall!