Meadows of Southgate II - Southgate, MI

Poor managements

This senior apartment has very poor management. The office hours are from 8-5 yet it is closed more often than it is open. Issues are slow or not at all resolved. Rules are not enforced. Residents smoke on the premises even though it is supposed to be smoke free. Pets roam the halls. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Everything that we hoped it would be

We're very pleased with this place, so far it has been everything that we've hoped for. The aides and care staff take great care of her and the manager, Roslyn, has been great to work with. The staff and the residents have all been very friendly, I really can't think of anything negative to say about them!

very small rooms, baseboard heat,elec...

very small rooms, baseboard heat,electric not included,electric stove, electric air, not impressed not subsidized

My mother and I really like this comp...

My mother and I really like this complex. It is affordable and the occupants were very friendly. We were very pleased with the surrounding and the staff.

HOLIDAY SPECIALS! CALL NOW FOR DETAILS!

Are you looking for the best independent affordable senior living option in the Down River area? If so, The Meadows of Southgate Senior Apartment Community is the answer. At the Meadows, seniors 55+ can take advantage of roomy one and two-bedroom apartments with modern kitchens, spacious closets and maintenance-free living. A full calendar of social, recreational and educational events offers residents diversion and entertainment. A secure building entrance and emergency response system provide peace of mind. Nearby restaurants, shopping, banking and medical care make retirement living convenient.

Residents can also enjoy the convenience and availability of on-site home health care.