SANATOGA COURT - Pottstown, PA

Dad's forever home

We transferred our loved one from another facility that we thought was nice. After the move to Sanatoga Court we wish we would have gone there first. Much more friendlier staff, better food, and we can be more involved in the care without feeling like we are doing something wrong.
I suggest compair prices, quality of care, and make sure any home meets your financial needs or will be able to direct you where to go when your funds run out. Sanatoga Court is our loved ones forever home.

A safe and comfortable community!

My husband is adjusting well to living at this community. The staff are helpful and answered our questions. The food is pretty good. They keep the community clean. He is in a safe locked down memory care area. They have another building on site that offers skilled nursing. They offer some activities such as arts and crafts and bingo. I would recommend this community.

Fantastic Community

We like this community for my mom. She has nice staff who tend to her needs. The place is clean and kept in excellent shape. I have ate with my mom a few times and we think the food is excellent. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Toured, friendly active community

We toured this community while looking into senior living options for a loved one. I thought Sanatoga Court seemed like a very nice place, overall! The facility was clean and well kept, and they seemed to have a lot of activities. We ended up selecting another community based on proximity to family members, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Very Comfortable

My sister visited Sanatoga when we were considering placing our mother. She said that it was beautiful, and she would have been totally comfortable with my mother living there. We had a history with them though; my daughter worked here a long time ago, so we decided to go with another place.

very nice, clean, no smell. bring ow...

very nice, clean, no smell. bring own incontinent products

Not as impressed as i was with others...

Not as impressed as i was with others I saw

not being considered. it was kind of ...

not being considered. it was kind of dark here. the price was better, but not as pleasant feeling upon entry. the restroom was too tight for Mom's comfort.