The Landing of Collegeville - Collegeville, PA

What a cheery open and so new facility!! loved the tour and they have not missed anything needed to make our love ones comfortable. I love the fact that they can eat at anytime 7 to 7 on any given day. This allows you to choose how many meals and the time. That is truly a big plus when you are not able to just walk into a kitchen and prepare the meal. I like that they have many options for going to doctor visits and they are all covered by the Landings. That way I am able to make my visits to visit and not to have to drive them to where they may need to go. This was the first facility that everyone was in the gathering area listening to a musician and actively participating. That seems to be a big goal of Landings.

The brand new facility is very open and bright. The staff is very friendly and the facility is very clean. We could not find anything wrong with the facility and it offers so much. I would highly recommend people look at this facility along with others. Mom is the one who we are looking for and though the facility is great, mom is looking for something that is more in tune with her country raising.

Visited this place this morning. It's nice, but didn't supply furniture. It's all inclusive so that was a plus.

Beautiful facility; maybe too far for the family

Waiting to move in

The staff seem very nice and interactive with the residents. They are caring, enthusiastic and they want to make the residents happy. The community is clean. The community seems active. I think it is going to be a good change and I am looking forward to moving my loved one into the community.

Very Nice Facility

My love one is doing well with her move into this community. We do feel she is safe, and in good hands. The experience is going well, and we are pleased with all they have done for our family. This is a very nice community .

The interior of this relatively new property is beautiful with clean and spacious common areas. Exterior spaces are okay, but not particularly impressive. Views from resident apartments are not as attractive as other communities that I have visited. This community is slightly set back from a busy highway. Resident apartments, whether studio or one bedroom, are relatively small when considering the high monthly fee. Transportation is provided on Tuesdays and Thursdays for medical appointments. Transportation is somewhat limited for other matters. A physician is on-site every other Wednesday. On-site nursing is only available for 8 hours each day, but staff are seeking to expand those hours to 12 hours per day. Like other senior communities that I have toured, there is a 24-hour bistro, but unlike other senior communities, that bistro lacks snacks. Personal laundry service is available once per week for a monthly rate of $40/month. In the alternative, like other senior communities, there are free washers/dryers on each floor. Bed linen laundry service is provided at no extra cost (part of monthly rent). The fact that the infrastructure and services for residents are not as extensive (in terms of available hours/days or hours/week) as other communities coupled with the highest monthly rental rates that I have come across thus far, makes this property of less interest than other senior communities that I have toured.

The Landing of Collegeville was a lovely facility. Everything about it was new and pristine. The price was a bit more than we wanted to put out at this time.

Beautiful Community, My Tour Went Well

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. The community looked beautiful, everything was very well maintained. The staff was kind and friendly. My questions were answered, they were informative as well. There were many factors that played into where to move my mother too, and budget was one of them. This community was a bit expensive for our budget. It was a nice tour overall.

Found a gem for our 91 year old Mother

Our 91 year old Mother recently started the next chapter of her abundant life at The Landing of Collegeville. As a novice to the journey through the maze of senior living, the resources available to us, particularly the Atria Executive Directors at both Woodbridge Place and the Landing of Collegeville could not have been more helpful to our entire family during this time of need.
[Removed], (Nicki), is a knowledgeable and experienced problem solver and knows how to assess our Mother's needs and apply the right amount of resources and engaged follow-up to make sure everything flows as smoothly as possible. Not only is Nicki as great professional, she adds that rare combination of people skills which makes for a winning combination and a real asset to the industry.
Our Mother is now getting the care she needs to live an even longer and more fruitful life while still maintaining as much independence as she is capable of handling.
Our sincere thanks to all of you for what you do for our and so many other families.

We visited it in the temporary sales team trailer, before it was fully open. It seemed very nice being brand new, but the room layouts were very limited with only two types. Also, the cost seemed high.

Located in a charming residential area less than a mile from Providence Town Center, The Landing of Collegeville is a new supportive living community for active older adults. This thoughtfully designed residence provides discreet, 24-hour assistance with day-to-day care needs, as well as a Life Guidance® neighborhood offering forward-thinking memory care for seniors living with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia – all backed by the industry-leading quality standards of Atria Senior Living.

Residents enjoy amenities including multiple dining venues, a salon and barber shop, a wellness center for physical therapy and inviting common spaces such as a library, theater with large-screen TV, patio and courtyard – plus regular outings to local shops, restaurants and attractions like the Colonial Theatre.