It was very clean and inviting. The residents seemed happy and engaged. The staff was very pleasant and attentive to the residents. I would feel very comfortable with my mother living here. I think she would be happy.

Very Thankful

A place for mom has been great. They were polite, understanding, and met our needs quickly with their little survey. Sunrise of Exton is a great fit for our mother, and she a very happy.

Thank you!

An amazing tour and welcoming! We loved the Sunrise Senior Living of Exton. [Removed] was great, we feel it would be the best place for mom. The family loved the pictures and we look forward to moving her in.

As soon as I walked in the whole front area was decorated for the fall there was a sign welcoming me. I met with the executive director he knew everybody's name introduced me to some of the residents gave me a background on them and everybody I met was so happy and knowledgeable about one another I couldn't believe it. Also the price and the amenities it was a very very nice place.

My 1st Choice

I was very impressed by this community, it has a homey feeling and I think my mother would have been very comfortable here. It was decorated very nicely, there were lots of different amenities for the residents as well. But my mother felt she would be happier in a community that she had been in rehab at. I would definitely recommend a tour of this community.

[Removed] was well prepared. Toured the facility and met some of the staff and they seemed warm and engaging. Looks like a vibrant close-knit senior community. Answered all of my questions and even some I didn't think of. Felt welcome....I think my mom would like it here. Impressive!

Best Decision!

This was the best decision for our family! Mom is well taken care of, engaged and is more active than she's been in a long time. The staff and care givers are very attentive and caring. They are always available if we have questions about anything from what Mom had to eat to what activities she's involved with, to specifics about her care.

Very Pleased!

We are so happy Mom has moved to Sunrise in Exton! She is happier than she's been in quite awhile. The staff has helped her adjust, meet the other residents and become involved. They have also taken the time to introduce us to the staff and residents each time we are there. It has given us peace of mind to know she's well taken care of and happy.

I was very pleased with my visit to the Sunrise community. I felt like it would be a great place for my loved one.

We want it first!

The people here were very nice and we thought that the community was beautiful. The staff was wonderful with us and they bent over backwards to accommodate. I really wanted mom to go here. I guess so did everyone else.

Care for loved one

My father in law is living here at a nice community. We find the staff to be nice and helpful. He seems to be happy with the care here. They do offer him activities when he is wanting to participate. Families should check out the care that is offered here for there loved one to see if it would be a good fit for what they are looking for in care.

We made it home!

This place is a breath of fresh air from the last community that my loved one was in. They are super helpful and caring about there residents. They are really good about keeping me informed about what progression my loved one had. Both me and my loved one love this place.

A Good Fit For My Mom

I am happy with the care my mom gets. The meals that are prepared taste good and is well portioned. The community is clean and maintained in all public area and in my mom's room. My mom has been to a few activities that are offered. I would recommend this community to a friend or family.

The Experience Was Okay

My husband is not here but during his time it went well. The staff are nice and friendly. Overall the care was proper and he was in a safe atmosphere. It was an okay experience for us.

I feel comfortable with my mom living at Sunrise Senior Living!!

I cannot say enough about the care my mom is receiving at Sunrise. The entire staff are very nice and accommodating to her needs. They have food options to match her temperament. I am impressed with the training of the entire staff and the appearance of the building is nice. I have recommended this community.

I would not recommend!!

Sunrise Senior Living may not be my mother's home for much longer . While overall the staff are nice there are a few issues with following up and making sure my mom is taken care of. The food seems ok but we did have an issue with an undercooked piece of chicken that was brought to her. They do offer some activities for her to participate in. I would definitely think twice before having a loved one move in here.

Mother's respite care

The care my Mother received at Sunrise while we were away was wonderful. They answered all our concerns whenever we called to check on her. When she fell, they called us right away, luckily her injury was not serious. The staff helped her call us when she wanted to speak to us. The staff seemed very caring and concerned with her daily living needs.

My mother loves it

The Sunrise Senior Living of Exton is an excellent community. They took her to McDonald's and then to have a picnic. She loves it. The memory unit has very well trained staff. They are very understanding and compassionate. It is a bit expensive.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a nice looking place, and the people seemed friendly. However, at the time of our search they did not have any private rooms available, which was one of our requirements.

I like it. They are a clean community. The staff is friendly. I really don't have any complaints, or anything I would like to see done better. They are quick to respond to a need or concern and they have a good variety of activities going on. The food is ok, but the laundry does get mixed up sometimes. We chose them because we liked the homey feel, it wasn't as institutional as another one we saw.

This place is wonderful and we could not be happier with our choice.

This place is wonderful and we could not be happier with our choice. I love the homey feel and the staff are all really nice.

Overall very positive, but some inconsistent care

Generally we're very pleased with the care here. Some of the staff are amazing. The activities are great, there's enough to keep everyone busy and active all the time and Ashlee, who takes residents on their trips, is wonderful. The 3rd floor care manager, Karen, is excellent. When she is there everything is ship-shape. However when Karen is not on duty we've noticed inconsistencies with the care managers' cleanliness and care. Small things like dirty gloves and wash rags not being cleaned up immediately or residents being left in their winter coats after returning from a trip. When we address these issues they are corrected right away. I feel like sometimes my loved one is overlooked because they're on the lower end of the care spectrum for the facility.

Sunrise Senior Living

We're glad to hear that you are pleased with the care of your loved one in our community. Quality care for all of our residents is our top priority - if you'd like to share additional details, please contact us at information[at]SunriseSeniorLiving[dot][com]. - The Sunrise Team

Verfy satisfied with care

My mother in law was a resident of the memory unit for a short three months before she passed. We had a hard time finding a facility that would admit my mother in law due to her resistance to leave her home and due to her physical limitations. We were so relieved to find Sunrise of Paoli and were sad that she was there only three months. We were very impressed with the facility and staff. They were very accommodating to make her comfortable. She enjoyed the planned activities.

Semi private - $2520, [removed] $3600...

Semi private - $2520, [removed] $3600, add skilled nursing charge if required

Preferred this Sunrise's location ove...

Preferred this Sunrise's location over Paoli b/c my parents could walk right to Target or around the neighborhood (Swedesford Chase). Liked that there is a Paoli doctor some of the residents use and that they use Paoli Hospital (I think; also use CC Hospital). Did NOT like that they cannot administer sliding scale insulin. My father's nurse practitioner said this is a pretty basic skill so to look for places that have skilled nursing as an option for care, esp. given my Dad's diabetes and other medical ailments. Paoli's Sunrise seemed cleaner. In both Sunrises, no fitness centers, but they had classes for the residents. Really liked the director here, and their latest state report was really good. Did not try the food. Concerned there is access to popcorn (and the high fat/high cholesterol kind) all day long. I can see my father's cholesterol sky-rocketing now. LIked that all of their desserts w/ meals are sugar-free. Has Wifi, so my mom can use her computer in her room. I think around 50 residents in all.

Saw the Sunrise on rt. 202 and loved ...

Saw the Sunrise on rt. 202 and loved it. Great posibility

I really like the close proximity to ...

I really like the close proximity to Target (almost across the street). I liked the walking paths that were on the property.

Would only use this as a back-up to S...

Would only use this as a back-up to Sunrise of Westtown if we would need care for Dad in 2011 and Westtown does not have space.

In elegant, residential environments, we deliver the finest in senior care, and are recognized internationally for both quality and innovation. Guided by our Principles of Service, Sunrise affords families peace-of-mind by providing today's seniors with a range of personalized personal care services. From assistance with activities of daily living such as eating, bathing, dressing to medication monitoring, Sunrise provides residents with the help they need. Residents maintain the same privacy in their new home as they enjoyed in their own home. At Sunrise, we encourage residents to challenge themselves while offering the assistance they need. We encourage family and friends to be involved, to visit frequently, and to invite residents on outings to community events. This innovative approach to senior care is designed to maintain independence and dignity, yet is balanced with the comfort and security that comes from knowing experienced help is close at hand.