Safe Haven at Lenox Park - Atlanta, GA

Welcome to Safe Haven at Lenox Park, luxury assisted living home, staffed with caring individuals and a stimulating environment. Located in the heart of Lenox Park, with beautiful 25 acre landscaping and 2 lakes, just minutes from Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza, this prestigious Buckhead area offers convenient access to some of the best dining, shopping, and recreational experiences in Atlanta. Safe Haven at Lenox Park offers 6 private suites that are available furnished or unfurnished.

We want you and your family to be confident in every aspect of the Safe Haven experience. Safe Haven at Lenox Park is a family owned and operated facility which offers a special combination of housing, personalized supportive services and health care designed to help in Activities of Daily Living. You will receive high class, personalized care from specially trained caregivers, nurses, and administrators. Our staff is devoted to providing unrivaled attentiveness and accountability to you, your family and physicians.

We offer seniors an opportunity to remain as independent as possible, with the added benefit of assistance, when needed. We take some of the concern out of growing older. Our caring environment allows residents to enjoy the benefits of a home without the burdens of home ownership. Gone are your concerns over falling while trying to navigate stairs, utility bills, taxes, yard care, home maintenance, and those that take advantage of our seniors.

A community with care

The care at this community. The staff are outstanding and caring to her needs. The community has a nice feeling being there. The menu is good and getting use to the meals are taking alittle time. They do have activities for the residents who can participate. We like the community for the level and being able to manage. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Safe Haven is simply the best!

I took guardianship of my sister and put her in one of the best assisted living/nursing homes in my community. The institution seemed to be working for everyone -- except my sister. She was falling constantly and the staff simply could not handle her. I was desperate. I asked my sister’s doctor if there was anywhere that would be a fit for her.
She quickly replied that there was one place, Safe Haven.
I drove over to Safe Haven the next day. A great blessing. They accepted my sister and she spent the last six years of her life there.
I’m still a bit amazed when I think about it: the staff was great with my sister. They know when to be gentle and when to be lovingly firm. I was constantly grateful that my sibling. whom I love, was receiving the best of care. She was loved and made to feel that she was part of a family. A day to day miracle.
Safe Haven is simply the best!

Great place!

Safe Haven truly lived up to its name in the 8 months my aunt lived there. I removed her from a nursing home in favor of the calmer, family-like atmosphere, and private room at SH. She came to appreciate and love the caring, attentive staff who tried to meet her challenging needs in every possible way. She ate her meals at the dining room table and enjoyed therapeutic activities tailored to the resident. They have relationships with in-home medical providers including a physician and others that were very adequate. They communicated with me frequently both by phone and during my visits to help me keep up with my aunt's status. Safe Haven really helped to make her last months as comfortable and warm as possible.

Safe Haven - A perfect place for a loved one

I was looking for a small, well-run facility for my husband. The management and staff at Safe Haven, as well as the 6-resident maximum was a perfect solution. Anyone with a loved one needing a place where they can be sure of friendly and competent caregiving with eyes-on 100% of the time should consider Safe Haven.

This is the most well organized place I have every seen. Im here at least two days a week and just love the environment. My home away from home I must say. All of the staff are so kind and their hearts will make yours melt. They go above the top for each and every resident.

Too bad no vacancy

There are never any vacancies at either of Safe Havens. After touring, I can see why this is the case. Very very impressive. The residents are clean, just enough stimulated and certainly happy. Most importantly, the staff is super friendly and look like they want to be there. I know how hard it is to find great staff. I wish there was a vacancy. Good job!

Experienced and well prepared staff

I am a physician and I was impressed by the knowledge base of the nursing staff present on site during our tour. From my interactions with them, I could tell that they genuinely cared about the wellbeing of their residents. We also met the owners, Arkadiy and Alla, and both of them knew a lot about the health status of each of the residents.

The highest level of care

During my father's 94th year, his health began to change dramatically and quickly. He had been in two other assisted living facilities that did a fine job of providing the basic necessities (meals, roof over his head, etc.) but dad had developed congestive heart failure, was given to panic attacks, and then very quickly, went from someone who could walk on his own to a wheelchair, from bathing and dressing unassisted to someone who could not get to the bathroom on his own. I am so glad I moved dad to Safe Haven at Brookhaven. Dad was there until the end and was provided every kind of support imaginable and treated with dignity and grace. The move to Safe Haven gave me peace of mind. The staff kept me informed on dad's needs and his changing situation. I can not imagine dad getting the support he needed anywhere else. And candidly, I don't know that I as the caregiver, could have got the suppor t I needed anywhere else. Thank you Safe Haven!

Social Worker

This is by far the nicest personal care home I've even seen. Every resident receives personal attention and all are cared for amazingly well. I'm here at least twice a month and the care is consistent I The care givers here are wonderful and treat every resident with love and respect. I highly recommend Safe Haven.

True to its name - WONDERFUL caring atmosphere

After touring both facilities, I was incredibly impressed by the deep and caring relationship the staff has with the residents. I've toured over 10 larger facilities and the atmosphere at Safe Haven shines through true to it's name. I particularly like the use of ample natural lighting as it's been shown to positively affect mood and health. Both feel more like homes and less like institutions - well done!

A. Cohen

I toured. Great community.

Review of Oxford Glen Memory Care at Sachse - Sachse, TX

Beautiful place. Love it. Alot of caring people

Safehaven Review

This is an excellent facility! The staff is very friendly and courteous! They take care of their elderly very well. It is very clean and looks like a very attractive home. The area it is around is not too loud and peaceful! I would highly recommend this place!

Safe Haven is truly exceptional! When you walk in you smell the home cooking ;). The staff are educated and very caring towards the residents. Out of all the places and research we have done, this is where dad said "this is the one". If he is happy and well taken care of, then that's an "A" in my book.

Review of Silvia and John's Residential Care - Portland, OR

Fantastic facility with an extremely personal feel to it! I am a physician and I was quite impressed with the knowledge base of the nursing supervisor present on duty during our tour.

Professional Opinion.

As a Healthcare provider in Atlanta I have been in dozens of large and small adult communities. The owners of Safe Haven raise the bar on the lev el of personal care and dignity they give to everyone of their residents. Peace-of-mind that both the resident and family members enjoy cannot even be compared. I have not found another care facility that offers the exceptional quality that you will find in both Safe Haven locations. They are without question a 10 in my professional opinion.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. I thought this place looked very nice! The people we met were all very friendly, and the residents all seemed happy. I do not think it would have been the best fit for my loved one due to some specific care needs she had, but I would definitely recommend taking a look at them!

very good job

Great Place great people!

Blown away!! It feels like home for m...

Blown away!! It feels like home for my family! So impressed with the intimate one on one care. It is a GEORGEOUS community! The organic garden that residents can work/play in to grown their own fruits and veggies, I still can't believe it.

Five Stars

Great place and friendly staff.

What i think about people in this place:

Great people, great staff, amazing place and environment. Just enough activities, very good food, and whatever else one may require. I will highly recommend Safe Haven to anyone looking for an alternative option. A special hello to Arkadiy and Alla.

Wonderful staff and service

The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and the service is superb. This facility has the perfect home away from home atmosphere and look. They are caring and passionate about what they do, and genuinely strive to satisfy. You will not be disappointed!

Mom loves it

Mom has been at Safe Haven for 5 years now, she moved from Renaissance on Peachtree Rd because she needed more care. We were not sure about smaller home communities, but Safe Haven proved us wrong. All of our expectations were exceeded from the start. Mom thrived immediately and we can't be more happier!

Caring Environment for your loved one.

For the elderly it is very important for them to feel safe. For families the knowledge of good care is paramount. You will get all of this and so much more at Safe Haven. Your loved one will be treated with respect and dignity. I highly recommend Safe Haven and as a Health Care provider, I have seen all types of facilities, and this is at the top of my list!

a loving and caring facility

Safehaven at lenox park is beautiful. The staff is highly qualified and trained on caring for residents. Everyone knows everyone on a first name basis. You can see and feel the loved as soon as you walk in the door. I would recommend this home, because that is what it is not a facility.

Very nice

When it comes down to looking for something small and intimate, Safe Haven, is a place to be! Nice owners, very good neighborhood and awesome staff that actually care! Would definitely encourage everyone to at least tour.

loved it