Liza's House - Danielsville, PA

The Caregivers Are Nice

Well my loved one was not there at the Liza's House property for very long, but while she was there the caregivers were all very nice to her and she really did like it a lot and she really enjoyed herself.

Nice

A very pretty place. Nice location. What I liked was that all the rooms were on one floor. Each room has its own personality. The staff seemed friendly. Pricing was with in the market value. Community fee a bit high. Would have admitted my loved one. However, we decided to move them into another community.

All I can say, it is very clean, cheery and a great homey feeling. Home cooked meals, very nice rooms. Reasonable prices also.Has 20 residents. Veterans benefits.

Wonderful location. Fabulous facility. I was in awe of the family, homey, warm feeling from Liza's House.

So far we haven't had any complaints.

So far we haven't had any complaints. I liked the atmosphere. It was very homey. Each room has different wallpapering, and blinds with lacy curtains, it gives it more of a personal feel. The food here is good. They make sure to get her up and bring her out on her good days.

My Mom has resided at Liza's house for many years, They are awesome. They are not corporate driven. They actually care about the residents and the staff. If you place your loved one there you will not be sorry,

Thrilled!

I have been Thrilled with this community. My loved one has a private room. This worked out great for us. Owner has been very nice and always returns my phone calls promptly. It has been a very, very good experience. If you want your loved one at a community that does Not have 99 doors I would recommend this facility. They also have home cooking that my loved one enjoys. Overall, This has been a great experience!

Phenominal care and all around great.

Phenominal care and all around great.

Mom's new home

My sister, mother and I visited twice before my mother chose Liza's House as her new residence. The staff is very friendly, understanding of the residents' needs, and helpful to the family. On our visits we found the facility very clean as well as the residents who reside there. No matter what time of the day we came everything was in order. You can share a meal with your family member on short notice. The quality of the food is good and the menu has variety. Liza's House is situated at the base of a mountain. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. There is a dining area, sitting area, and a special room which all the residents like. They grill in the summer, weather permitting. Several outside sitting areas are available. We are happy that we chose this place as an assisted living facility for our mom and would recommend it to others.
My niece has a friend whose mother and father have resided here. They were very happy with the treatment their parents received during there stay here at Liza's House.

From the moment you walk in our door you will want to call Liza's House Home. Liza's House has a warm and friendly environment that offers supervision and assistance with activities of daily living while encouraging our Residents to maintain or regain their functional abilities. At Liza's House it is our goal to have all of our Residents function at the highest level possible while encouraging them to maintain their independence.

Services and Amenities provided at Liza's House

Each of our bright and comfortable rooms are furnished with full size beds, dressers and night stand with reading lamp.
Our safe and secure environment with emergency call bell system in each room and powder room.
Sprinkler system and smoke detectors.
24 hour Staffing.
Three delicious homemade meals in an elegant dining room. With hot entrées available at all meals. In addition to daily snacks and beverages throughout the day.
Housekeeping services.
Laundry and linen services.
Recreational programs are scheduled daily.
Emphasis on healthy living and general wellness.
Interfaith spiritual programs.
Room controlled heat and air conditioning.
Private telephone hook up.
Beautician and Barber services available.
Personal one touch emergency response and call system.
Respite and vacation stays available.
Scheduled transportation.