Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

The Royale Kanata offers exceptional service, empowering you to continue to live life your way. Keep up an active social life with friends and family, pursue new relationships through our many leisure activities and outings or quietly enjoy a good book by the fire.

Our professional health care staff is always available to provide assistance, if needed, with bathing, dressing, medication administration, housekeeping, personal laundry and more. We offer an independent lifestyle or assisted living services, free from the responsibility of home maintenance or cooking.

Residents enjoy gourmet meals in the Regency Dining Lounge, drinks in the Windsor Arms Bar, massages in the Wellness Spa, and Aquafit classes in the salt water pool. And of course there are many more scheduled activities, events and outings to spice up your day. At The Royale Kanata you can enjoy the retirement you've worked so hard for.

Beautiful, well maintained, residence. Most of the facility is for independent living. Only one floor for assisted living.

Beautiful residence with lots to do

My parents have been at the residence for two weeks now. The staff are very friendly and they are settling in nicely. There is a good variety of activities or entertainment and the food is well prepared.
My mother has needed to see the nurse onsite a couple of times and they have arrived fairly promptly. My only concern is that they do not write anything down and this makes it difficult to follow what was suggested if the senior has memory issues. A record should be provided or the family should be updated.
I think the value is acceptable when compared with other similar residences. However, we have any issue with the flooring in the unit as it is uneven, which is a tripping issue. We have had several discussions with management about this before the move-in date and three weeks later, nothing has been done.
Overall, happy with the residence but a few areas that could be improved upon.

Modern and very clean. Was like a resort. Not as crazy about the location as it is on Campeau drive which can be busy. Beautiful pool, nice garden room and outside facilities. Each room had a balcony which would be very nice. Had guest speakers which I think my parents would enjoy. Liked dining facility. Kitchen in residence was nice. Residents that I met there really enjoy the place - like the food, actives and the people there. Seemed warm and friendly

The former Royale Retirement Residence in Kanata Great Place.

Visited this retirement home today. We were very impressed with all of the activities and the cleanliness of the home. We had a meal which was nice and a full tour. Staff were very friendly from the time we entered and met the receptionist to the time we left. Great place, I would strongly recommend this retirement home.

Review of Royale Kanata Assisted Living in Kanata, ON

It's like 5 star hotel living close to home! Beautiful facility with a ton of amenities, services and activities for seniors. Only draw back is they do not provide 2 person lift assistance if needed. Will all depend if my mother regains her ability to bare weight again post-stroke rehab. Would love this facility for my mother if it could meet her needs.