Beacon Heights Retirement Residence - Ottawa, ON

Beacon Heights Retirement Residence - Ottawa, ON has yet not published prices.

Excellence at Beacon Heights. Excellents services!

My mother spent the last year of her life at Beacon Heights. While it was her first time in a residence, she eased into her new lifestyle thanks to the warm welcome of staff and other residents. She also received a high level of care she needed for her mobility. She enjoyed the many and varied activities and eating in the dining room with her group of friends. She appreciated services in French as well. The marketing director had said the would be able to offer palliative care. While we had doubts this might be possible, they delivered on this promise. My siblings and I were able to stay with our 95 year old mother in her apt for a week at end of life. The staff provided support plus all pharmaceutical needs to keep her comfortable. We highly recommend this beautiful, comfortable, welcoming residence which we selected after having visited many. We were right in our selection. Thank you, Beacon Heights. Merci à tous!

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you so much for your positive review of Beacon Heights. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day!

this place was a very nice surprise. From the parking lot we did not have high hopes because of the location being near a Queensway. the interior however was very nice very clean luxurious even. I was quite impressed with the [Name removed] the manager that we met. answered all our questions and showed us around. The balcony it was a little smaller than expected and looked out onto a very busy intersection. The room was spacious good amenities and very bright. really the only downside was the location. However lovely patio with gazebo. traffic noise is kept to a minimum due to the fact that the building is lower if that makes sense. so far this is my favorite having only visited two locations.

it did not occur to us to ask about moving out this was our first day of looking. will ask in the future. this is why there was no rating for that particular item.

Loved the fact that there is an indoor pool.

Wouldn't recommend it for respite

The staff is excellent but I wouldn't recommend it for respite. - The staff is excellent but I wouldn't recommend it for respite. It was depressing. When I went to look during the tour, the suite they showed me was nothing like the one they gave me. The room they gave me wasn't in a great position for my recovery the set up was not convenient at all.

Beacon Heights provides seniors a warm and comfortable atmosphere in a secure environment. Nestled in the north east section of Ottawa, formerly part of the Gloucester area, this retirement community is situated near hospitals, medical clinics, and pharmacies, as well as walking distance to stores and services. Beautifully and thoughtfully designed, our building combines 154 first class accommodations, in a variety of suite styles, with a full range of amenities and services to create a stimulating, creative and active lifestlye for residents and their guests.

Our commitment to Age-in-Place Living ensures that we deliver the support services our residents need to maintain ongoing quality of life throughout the years in our beautiful facility. This commitment includes providing high standards of care and service to individuals living with dementia in a compassionate, warm and fully-supportive environment. We demonstrate that “caring is our number one concern” by offering all the comforts of home, with unique, signature touches.

At Beacon Heights, we offer all the amenities you need to make your life more carefree and independent. Our full-time Director of Health and Wellness leads daily activities that challenge, inspire and entertain the most discerning and active seniors. Whether it’s meeting with our Chef to discuss dietary issues, enjoying the service of our dining room or receiving complimentary tray service in your suite, your dining experience is our priority. Menus are carefully planned to ensure you enjoy delicious, nutritionally balanced meals every day. Hallmarks of our commitment to providing excellence in gracious retirement living.