Richmond Lodge - Ottawa, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Many thanks!!!

Many thanks for all your care for my Mom while she was with you over the past year and a half. She is settling into her new long term care home, but change is never easy - especially at 98 years of age! Thanks again and all the best to everyone at the Richmond Lodge!

A beautiful note from one of your past residents..."To the Staff at Richmond Lodge, Just to say Thank you for your caring, kindness and love to me during my stay here. I will miss you all." ~ [Removed]. ~

To all the staff at Richmond Lodge - just to say THANK YOU to everyone for their support, care and generosity that you gave [Removed] during his time at Richmond Lodge. He has a places in his heart for each and every one of you. G.S.

Awesome experience!

Excellent place! Unbelievable of any negative comments because our family had a totally wonderful experience. The price was the best, food was very good, and rooms were cleaned daily. When time came for our loved one to be moved to Hospice Palliative Care it was an incredible easy transition. The support of everyone at the Richmond Lodge was awesome!

Safe- Affordable - Just what Dad needed.

It is unfortunate the negative comments that don't speak to our experience. Many families have certain expectations of care and home setting which aren't reality once you begin the process of placement.. We LOVED Richmond Lodge

Perfect for rural families! After having my father needed care for his health, we decided to place him at Richmond Lodge and we are happy with our decision. He was well cared for by staff and residents and stayed active in programs .

This home is not 'luxury retirement residence' but truly a home- away from home. My father felt comfortable, as did we in this environment which was cozy, safe, and warm. Recommend this home to many rural families/people in Richmond/manotik/kanata.

Place needs of repairs do not know why they say they have housekeeping my fathers room was dirty .The so called PA system for patients my fathers never worked from the day he arrived. The laundry service you are charged for is horrible things just dissappeared without any explanation.
The staffs hands are tied they can only do what they can with whats available to them.
My father had spent 9 months in this place he had started to need extra care and instead of meeting with us as a family we were told that he was unmanageable and they did not want him back.
PS ( [Removed] Farmer head of care you should be ashamed )

Very disappointed.

Very disappointed in the care provided in this facility, everything from the cleanliness ,food , sometimes there was only one staff member on and we also had issues with my Mom receiving her medications.

Richmond Lodge is committed to providing its current clients and potential clients with excellent services based on individual needs. The services of our staff and volunteers will ensure that the dignity and individual needs of each client are respected and maintained. We have lots of activities in and around the community which the community is a close knit and friendly area, very safe and generous volunteers.