Rosewood Retirement Community - Bakersfield, CA

Rosewood Retirement Community - Bakersfield, CA has yet not published prices.

It has a very large campus, with about 300 residents.

It has a very large campus, with about 300 residents. The food here was pretty good. They had a trained chef here. They did have some theft here but they called the police and dealt with it right away.

Very Expensive!

My mother went in for skilled nursing care. They were the most expensive and had the most extensive care going on. I went in there a couple times and it looked okay but while my mother was there she got an infections. They suspect it might have been the food but they weren't sure. So she had to stay for and extra 4 weeks before we could transfer her to another, less expensive, community. The cost was definitely a reason to move her and also I don't think Rosewood had any one bedrooms available when we were looking.

For the past four decades, Rosewood has offered its residents choice and flexibility, an engaging and worry-free lifestyle, financial stability and the promise of future health care (if ever needed). People also love our spacious residences, beautiful grounds and attentive team members. Our accreditation by CARF-CCAC means we meet the highest standards in senior care. With strength, stability, history and a healthy dose of hospitality, we are Kern County’s only nonprofit life plan or continuing care
retirement community.

Rosewood is owned and managed by HumanGood, a nonprofit public benefit corporation serving older adults since 1949.