Rosemont – A Presby's Inspired Life Community - Bryn Mawr, PA

Wow! Huge deposit. Won’t evict. Presbyterian commmunity. Beautiful accommodations. 20 minutes from wynnefield. $39k. and 4K per month. #1

Very Good, Low-Key Friendly Option for Seniors wanting to avoid the Snobby Places.

They were very good at convincing someone who was reluctant to live there (but needed to for her well-being) to do so. It is well rune, flexible and works hard to deal with difficult situations.

Variety of activities offered

Very friendly staff! They have many activities. Exercise classes are offered but my father is in assisted living so he does not utilize them. They do offer movie showings, which he attends. He has expressed that the food could be better.

Our Second Choice

My loved one really liked this community and became their second choice. I had many talks with the sales director and they were unable to see if he would qualify to get the step down program. He had to show he could live there for at least 8 years. Since it was unsure we moved on to the next community.

This was a nice community!

I liked the people we met during our tour. The community was clean. We did not choose this community as my mom decided to not move to this state.

I enjoy everything about Rosemont--the people, the staff and the food.

My Mom is really happy there

What they have done really well is getting my Mom acclimated to the facility. They have a Welcoming Committee (that includes staff and residents) that took my Mom to meals, showed her around and made her feel comfortable. My Mom is really happy there.

Lovely Country Estate

Rosemont Village is a beautiful country estate in the middle of the suburbs. You can sit in your apartment (in my case on a lovely balcony), look at the trees and listen to the cicadas and not hear anything else. The residents are very friendly and pleasant and the food is fine. There's just one problem; the activities. They are all along the line of bridge, bingo - nothing cultural, nothing that engages the mind. Bring a book to read as you sit among the trees.

Recommendation

I have had the most fantastic experience at Rosemont. Everyone there is loving and caring. The staff have gone out of their way to make my mother feel at home and most importantly safe. The facility is well maintained. So far no complaints about the food. I am extremely happy that Natalie at Find A Place For Mom recommended Rosemont and, even though, it is expensive I highly recommend it.

Beauty and charm

I really liked this community. Such a unique living setting. Many services offered, a gift shop and a bank!!

Lovely place..very well car...

Lovely place..very well cared for and it seems bright and cheerful which Nan likes. Many activities and interest.

What a great community! Thi...

What a great community! This could be a great place for our father to live.