If you are searching for an assisted living facility in sunny San Jose, Calif., look no further than Rose Garden Court. This is a medium-care facility that accepts patients that are over 55 years old. The community setting provided at this assisted living facility provides senior citizens with the care level that is right for them. The elderly member of your family has the option to purchase their own home in the independent living community. This allows maximum independence while still being close enough to get the help they need. The residents also have the option to rent an apartment, which allows for a higher level of assistance.

Visited and they had a good room, but they won't return my email or calls, so I guess they didn't like us. We were very interested.

My experience with Rose Garden City h...

My experience with Rose Garden City has been good. The facility is clean, the staff is friendly, and they provide good care. Overall I'm satisfied with the services they offer.

Very nice place!

We've had a great experience with Rose Garden Court! As soon as I met the owners I was sold, the family that runs the place is wonderful, and the staff they hire are all very professional and caring. It's a beautiful community, with plenty of rose bushes and fruit trees. Dad is very happy with the whole facility! They are definitely worth a look if you're looking into options.

Very nice and very helpful. Not muc...

Very nice and very helpful. Not much to look at from the street. Need to walk to back gate and push button to get to B&C. Staff lives in the front house, B&C in the back. Looks nice inside. Rooms are small. Staff was friendly and smiling; residents also. Offers hospice. 30 beds, currently 24 patients. Has three shower rooms; one is wheelchair access.

Very nice owners - RN. The available...

Very nice owners - RN. The available room is double occupancy and is full with two single beds. No air conditioning which is an issue with oxgen condenser in room - and the room is so small I don't know where the condensor would go.