Pacific Gardens - Santa Clara, CA

Liked PG - [Removed] is great. Loved how they split the people into two groups depending upon their activity level. Drawback for me is distance, and their stacked pricing. Not sure.....

Lots of light and the staff bends over backwards for you

I almost moved here. They seemed to be very nice, the food was good, but you felt confined to the building because there were no grounds to go out and walk around or things like that. But they were very helpful and willing to bend over backwards for you. The staff seemed to interact pretty well with the other residents and my own personal interactions with them were great. Their menu consisted of pretty much the same thing you’d be able to get anywhere else. Everything looked bright and there was lots of light coming in so it didn’t look dark or dingy at all.

On the Tour

I had a tour of this community and found out that they could not take my mom at her level of needs. They were not a good fit.

Clean property!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for myself and possible living arrangements. The property was clean and I could tell they made sure to keep up with the every day chores throughout the building. They had a nice floor plan that was easy to navigate through as well. The staff where professional and pleasant to work with it was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Lacked social aspect for my mom

I liked Pacific Gardens and it's an impressive community.I felt it wasn't a good option for my mother because they had many more memory care patients than assisted living patients. It wasn't a good match for her.

Visited facility and there is a unit available in the memory care unit. I have paper work and an considering this as an option.

Respite Stay Went Well, Will Bring Mom Back

We used this community for their respite services. Everything went very well. My mother really enjoyed her time here. From what I saw, everything is very nice and clean. The staff is great, very helpful and kind. She did try some activities during her stay. The food was good, she enjoyed the meals. I will bring my mother back to this community. I was very confident about the type of care she was receiving. I would highly recommend it.

Review of Pacific Gardens - Santa Clara, CA

We were very impressed with this facility. Has a hotel atmosphere. Very clean well kept. All staff were very welcoming and caring. They contacted me right away for a tour.

Very pleased with the facility

I am pleased with the facility especially staff.

Going incredible

Oh my gosh, it's going incredible. They are very, very supportive. The staff here is great. They met her and they greeted her and they were very personable. The staff was so nice and sweet. They had smiling faces and open arms. Everyone on staff knows Mom's name and they are so loving. We are so relieved that we can count on the staff 100%.

Clean, very friendly staff. Great food! This is our first choice for price and quality combined. Dining area is homey and comfortable; many smiling residents as we passed through!!

A little more expensive than other facilities. He has not been there long enough He really likes the veterans wall that is in the common room. They have a movie theater with a recliner that we can bring movies and watch and have popcorn with him.

Very nice place

Our experience with Pacific Gardens has been a very good one. The staff here is very friendly, and they really try to give the place a comfortable, homelike atmosphere. They really get to know each of their residents as an individual! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they take great care of the people who live here.

very pleased

My mother has dementia and I dropped her off at Pacific Gardens for respite care. When I walked in and when I got her afterwards I was very pleased with everything that I saw. They do a great job.

So far they are doing pretty good.

So far they are doing pretty good. The staff is very nice. They seem to put their money into the staff, I think it's that is really good. It's a smaller facility. The activities might be a little less than what I expected. The one downside of a smaller facility is you don't have as many people. I really liked the location. Between our two top choices, this had the better food.

the perfect place for dad!

My dad usually does not join others, but here he actually has. Just today he went out with a group for lunch, which is not usually like him. At first he was resistant to the idea of going into assisted living, and the people at Pacific Gardens have been very patient with him. They are very friendly, and treat him like a person, and with respect. They are not uptight, but rather create a very fun and relaxed enjoyable atmosphere. This place is really the perfect balance of everything that we need. There is just a wonderful community feel there that we love, and it has really been an awesome experience.

Pacific Gardens a nice faci...

Pacific Gardens a nice facility. Very close to me so very convenient. have been there three tmes. I am keeping this on my list as a possible. Before I can commit anywhere I have to get my moms medication and her stable.

Nice project with City of Santa Clara...

Nice project with City of Santa Clara. Somewhat crowded grounds/ property; no strong impression.

Privately owned. Facility looks like...

Privately owned. Facility looks like townhouses from the outside. About 85-95 residents. Interior furnishings similar to Atria. Nice, but not quite as nice as Belmont Village. Assisted living and memory case. Restaurant area fine, maybe not quite as nice as Belmont or Atria. 3 designated seating times. Didn't like the 1 bedroom units as much. Family room area separated from entry, like a 2nd bedroom. Outside courtyard area in center of building has some small gardening options. Some nice common areas-game room, workout room, salon, theatre. Lots of outside excursions. Less expensive than Atria or Belmont. Only 1 studio available currently.

Seemed very nice in general except th...

Seemed very nice in general except that one particular hallway smelled like vomit. Apparently some of the residents had been having upset stomachs.

Possible

Possible

By choosing Pacific Gardens as one's choice of senior homes, a family can be assured that their senior family members is being well taken care of and tended to. As people are obligated with spending much of their time at work, school, or place of business, it can be extremely difficult to give elderly family members the time of assistance they require. As people age, they require a type of care that has never really be required of them since they were little kids themselves. They may need help with clothes changing, eating, sitting, standing, walking, and any other ordinary activities. This type of assistance requires an individual by their side nearly every hour of the day. Pacific Gardens caretakers are there for every resident throughout every hour of the day and night on a daily basis. The senior home is situated in a location that is nearby many big cities, such as: San Jose, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Cupertino, Los Altos, and more. Pacific Gardens assists individuals that may be suffering from Alzheimer's, dementia, or any other disorder that may disable them from doing certain things. Every resident is provided with three well balanced meals daily, with a variety of snacks in between. The home is also operated with a wellness program, that puts every resident on a path that enables them to live in good health and happiness. The home provides respite care, bed care, palliative care, and hospice services.