Riviera Mobile Home Park - Scottsdale, AZ has yet not published prices.

Culture Shock in an RV Park

Cons: Lots of cliques, no planned off-site activities unless you are an alcoholic... not enough diversity... crusty old people who say whatever comes to mind without the regard for the sensitivity of others. Some of the residents don't observe the park rules and is ignored or overlooked by management b/c they are friends of management. There needs to be a systematic way to handle complaints within the park. Resident isolation can be a problem. Some residents like lot #51, # 208 , #158 who don't properly take care of their pets creates an unhealthy environment for all.
Pros: Cost to move in is below the national average for affordable housing in the area. The location is close to public transportation and the Tempe Marketplace. There is also a Free Trolley service in the city, which takes you to the library, Granite Reef Senior Center, Via Linda Senior Center, close to the Via Del Camino or El dorado Park, McKellips Lake or to the Walmart. I'm in the right clique though, I like my cars , I can drive around the park in good weather and show-off . I can travel whenever I feel like. My favorite market is Food City.