Excellent value and location

Transition to facility was rough, as there are some 150 residents, and my mom's care wasn't well known the first few weeks. There are also so many staff members that I didn't know who to call to get her the help she needed. Within the first couple days, she even went missing for 14 hours before I even got a phone call! Besides from that incident, the facilities are great, food & activities are amazing, staff is friendly, and value is excellent. They have had some staffing issues that slowed some processes, and you'll always have communications fall through gaps with such numerous personnel, but overall I'm very satisfied.

We loved this hotel style senior living facility, that comes with many amenities. [name removed] was a great host and I can tell that they foster a great since of community. They have daily activities. The residents are friendly. The dining room is newly remodeled and it is one of the best that I’ve seen. You can see the outdoor area has cascading water falls, which pour into two ponds filled with fish and aquatic turtles. This area creates an ambiance of tranquility and beauty. They also have a theater room where movies are played daily. They have an art room displaying the residents creative art pieces. The rooms are not exceptionally large but they offer large window with great views of the historic [location removed] . There’s tons to do which was important to me. This facility is clean, bright, and airy. Overall This facility ranks super high on our list and I would definitely recommend it.

Not impressed

If you care about your loved one you will not put them in these closet sized rooms at Courtyard Towers. Just walking through the place is uncomfortable. The place smells of sewer and urine and while I was waiting for my tour I over heard residents talking about all the bed bug issues that have been going on for over a year. The place is in need of a complete makeover.

Frontier Management

Michelle, we're disappointed to hear about your negative experience. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at [removed].

Friendly

I love the new friends I've made. Delicious meals and wait staff is absolutely wonderful! Receptionist is very nice!

Thank you, Betty! We're so happy that you are enjoying our community :D

12 floors I believe with 2 elevators may get congested at meal time. 1 bedroom floorplan only $175 buy up. Beautiful view of city.

Frontier Management

Thank you for your review! Residents definitely enjoy the beautiful view. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

We did not like this place at all.The odor when you first walk in smells of mold. The building seemed to be in need of up dating.

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please contact Becky Allison directly at [removed] at your earliest convenience so we can get some more details about your experience. We hope to hear from you soon.

Too small,no stove

Going Downhill Very Fast

When I toured Courtyard Towers initially, I really liked it. However, when I moved in, I found that much of the information they gave me was not true. The place needs a lot of repairs. I myself have been waiting over six weeks for things I requested maintenance on. At one point, we only had one elevator for thee weeks because the other was down. Fights broke out when residents were waiting. People actually got hurt as a result. The caregivers here are very nice, but there doesn't seem to be enough of them. They often seem incompetent or not well-trained. I know they are trying to be helpful, but they have no back up. Recently, there was a flu outbreak within the community, and no one was wearing masks or gloves. Several people were sent to the hospital before they implemented any protective measures. Overall, I feel misled here, and I will be looking for another home for myself.

Frontier Management

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. Please contact Becky Allison directly at [removed] for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Happy and safe

My 90 year old father has been here for 2 month and is very happy. My entire family has been very happy with the facility and the staff. Several family members are close by and can visit but he enjoys the activities at the facilities too. He also enjoys the independence of his own apartment. We like knowing that he is safe.

Homey

Everything seems to be going pretty well here. My love one is here on hospice and she is really improving. They are really helping her in the memory care unit. They actually got her to the point to where she is walking again and she is receiving good meals as well. What I would say is there doesn’t seem to be a lot of coordination or communication with care taker s. It took a little while for them to be all on the same page for how my love one needed to be cared for. But now they’re doing well adjusting to a routine. The nurse taking care of her does an assessment every month and I just sat down with her the other day. She went over my love one’s physical care and mental care and if I had any questions with anything. I then just told her some suggestions and she started to incorporate that. They are actually going to start a new program where they will engage with the residents more mentally. My love one needs to have social interactions and she gets that by participating in activities like going on bus rides. They try to individualize a plan to the person and they are taking good care of her. The facility itself is set up like a home so it is a nice atmosphere. There are sitting areas, game room, dining rooms, and everyone has their own bedroom.

Reasonable price with a nice atmosphere

The reason why I picked this facility is because the price was reasonable and they accommodated us in a hurry. It is an older building and not everything is up to date like new flooring. However, when I walked in I was very impressed. It looks like a hotel! They do offer assisted living and memory care and accept Medicare. It’s a great atmosphere and all of the residents look happy. When you look around you don’t feel the doom or gloom like other places. It’s really clean, nice, and there is no odor like you would expect. This facility isn't perfect and I do wish my Mother had more activities to keep her busy. However, I would recommend this facility to other families.

I toured this community

I toured this community and they were nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions and the place was nice and clean. The bathrooms were on the smaller side and mom had a walker and it would've been hard for her to navigate. It was an older building. [Removed] were very informative.

Courtesy door outback for chores not the front door, k

I was in the entry way and awaiting to pick up dad. I felt I was going to be on the wrong side of the law if this lady who worked there aide rushed past me with a big bag of stink. I felt like [Removed] was going to ruins my outfit for lunch with dad. Need more staff.

Better options for dad

We could not recommend this community. We were not impressed. They did not have a room on the lower floor for my father. They are a little less expensive. They offer a lot of activities and healthy meals. Families might want to consider this community for care.

Outstanding care and comfort

the care at this community is outstanding. We like the staff that is attentive. The menu is very very good. I like knowing that she does like the activities. the community has a clean environment and that makes glad to know that it a safe and caring community. I would recommend the care and the value for other families.

Good Move For Me

This was a good move for me. I am happy and settled in here. I don't participate in any of the activities or social events that they offer. I do go down to the dining room for meals and the food is very good. The staff here is friendly and kind very helpful. I would recommend this community

Care for my dad

We like the care from this community. The staff is very nice. The community is clean, but they need to make sure that the rooms are cleaned more often. The offer a nice variety of meals and activities that he is enjoying. We would recommend the care for a loved one to this community for good care.

Frontier Management

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide to our residents at Courtyard Towers. We take immense pride in our community and we're happy to hear we've earned your recommendation! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Much Happier Here

My grandmother is so much happier than where she was before. She is making new friends and doing the activities. In fact, at Sunday services she is playing the organ. She loves the food here. The staff is wonderful here friendly and kind and interactive with the residents.

A visit to the community

This is a larger community with eight stories and it is elevator dependent. This community seems to be more for independent and assisted living. They have some beautiful grounds and the community seemed clean.

Very happy

Mom is very happy living at this community. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. The staff are friendly and helpful. They keep the community well taken care of and they offer some nice amenities. I would recommend this community.

Needs updating!!

I was not very impressed with this property when I had taken my tour for my loved one. The community was very run down and everything just seemed old and outdated. It was not very clean and I would not want my parent or loved one living in facility like this one. The positive thing they had going for them was the staff was polite and professional to our needs.

Frontier Management

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide our residents. Please contact Becky Allison directly at [removed] for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Inside was clean and nice, the person who was giving me a tour was patient and helpful, let me know what they had, staff was there & helpful. Room were clean for the tour, parking was accommodating.

My tour

This community looked clean and the people I met were nice. This community did remind me of a hotel and I did not think it would work for my loved ones.

Good price and great social scene!

My mother's stay is going great! The staff are friendly and the facility is very nice. My mom has also made a bunch of new friends with the other residents! We also found that this facility had the best cost of the facilities that we saw.

Not a Good Fit

I liked the tour we had. The representative was professional with us and they were ready to show us the community. The apartment was more nice looking that was better for a handicap person. The dining arrangement had everyone sit together at the same time. My dad wanted more flexibility. I felt I got all the answers to ensure I was getting familiar with the community.

fabulous facility

Beautiful facility very helpful staff. Somewhat costly but has a memory unit when needed, My brother has early onset Alzheimer's disease and this was a factor in our selection process. Medine management is also available. Most importantly my brother is eager to move in ASAP.

[Removed] and [Removed] were being helpful. The facility is great.

Great stay so far!

My mother is having a good stay at Courtyard Towers! The grounds are kept clean and the staff are very polite. One concern I did have was that the staff could have been more proactive and catered to more of her needs and requests, but she is having an overall good experience!

Perfect Spot

I am happy with the choice of moving into this community. I really wanted a location where I can use my scooter to go to places. However the meals need more variety besides chicken and pasta. I once made an appointment for the salon, I fell asleep and missed it, they have not returned my call yet. They post hours when available and one just calls to make an appointment. They need to add more activities. I had so issues with what I was told and I spoke with the Executive. He listened to my concerns and has made changes accordingly.

Safe Community!!

My mother seems to be adjusting slowly into her new living environment and I am hoping she will start enjoying the activities shortly with the other residents. I do have a peace of mind knowing she is safe and is getting good quality of care provided for her. She has had no complaints about her meals and is enjoying her dining experience.

A real bargain the foods good. The apartments are very small

Good community but not for us

I toured this community with my husband when we were looking for a community for him. I liked Courtyard Towers for the most part. The staff was very friendly. They even had us come in and served us dinner which was nice. The biggest issues I had was most of the floors smelled like urine expect for the sixth floor. Which was the other concern I had, I was very uncomfortable with the fact that my husband would be that high. He is needs assistance getting out of bed and I felt that would be a safety risk if there was a fire.

Poor management skills

The management Frontier and courtyard management does nothing to back up caregivers that do a great job. My mother was so discouraged how [Removed] and disloyal courtyard management is toward caregivers. There will always be opposition from all kinds of people but when a specific caregiver was capable of going beyond her regular duties and befriend a resident that complained about her, the caregiver was able to regain trust from the resident is a great plus. Courtyard management has very poor abilities on resolving issue's. They misjudge situations because they don't care.

Frontier Management

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Please contact Susan Sundell directly at [removed] for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

short staffed!

While my parents were at the Courtyard, they were bought and resold at least 3 times. They were very short staffed. They had about 2 caregivers for the 20 memory care patients. Also, they had the bad turnover. When I was trying to move my parents out, they would not answer or return my phone calls.

Frontier Management

We regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact Susan Sundell at [removed]. We hope to hear from you.

After hearing screaming profanity from an over emotional and disturbed caregiver, on February 8th, I'm moving to a quieter place that have more mature caregivers. I live on the second floor. This happened on 4th floor memory care. This caregiver tends to fight among other caregivers, she has a reputation for not doing her job and when other caregivers ask her to finish her responsibilities she gets extremely defensive [Removed]. What kind of place allows this kind of immature behavior. I've have witnessed her out of control behavior twice now this is the third time. I reported her behavior to [Removed]. Apparently they didn't do anything about it. How sad that know one will do there jobs.

Frontier Management

Hi, Courtyard Towers - Mesa, Az Resident, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If you'd be willing, our Regional Director of Operations would like to speak with you at [removed] to discuss ways to improve your experience with Courtyard Towers moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Worst place ever

The worst place every. The building is falling apart, the walls have old water leaks inside which creates mold, 50% of the rooms have bedbugs. The caregivers have poor work ethics, they take so much time to answer call buttons and they argue between each other. My mother lives on the fifth floor and late one night one of the caregivers was screaming loud [Removed] from the fourth floor , she has been known to demonstrate over dramatic behaviors. They don't screen these caregivers very well. This experience was very disturbing and frightful.

Frontier Management

Courtyard Towers - Mesa, Az Family, we regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. Please contact our Regional Director of Operations directly at [removed] for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

A father's home

I like this community. The staff is friendly and they help me stay informed. The meals are good. The activities are wonderful for him to participate. We like the community for it being clean and maintained. The community offered my father good care and a good value.

Frontier Management

Courtyard Towers - Mesa, Az Family, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with Courtyard Towers. We always love to receive great feedback.

Not happy with the care

My mom is in the community. The community is not clean and the rooms had a odor. They did not do the repairs that I had asked for. Her medications were not given.They had activities, but she was not able to participate. I wish my mother was able to get better care here. I would not recommend this community to other families.

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Please contact Susan Sundell directly at [removed] for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cost Difference!

The Courtyard Towers was nice but felt more like a hotel. The place was 12 or 13 stories tall and was very large. The food looked great, and the place was not as independent as my father wanted. The place was nice, but just not what I was looking for.

Exceptional care with value.

Our mother very difficult to work with but she needed to have assistance in her daily living needs. She had been to another Assisted Living Facility so we had something to compare with. Courtyard Towers and risen to the task and been very good supporting our needs along with our mothers requirements. We are very happy that this facility was recommended to us and the expense was very competitive.

A Good Insight Of The Community

The person who toured me was professional. I liked the community very much but it did not have a courtyard. My dad likes to walk around. The quote I was given was higher than I wanted it to be, it came down to the money and this was not a fit for us. The taxes would not help the monthly rent.

Frontier Management

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Comfortable living !!

My loved one has really enjoyed his dinning experience as well as the variety of delicious meals they serve at this community. The staff have all been very attentive to my dads needs and made sure that he is comfortable and satisfied in his new living environment.

Very clean community!

My aunt is doing very well with the move to Courtyard Towers. The community is well kept and the staff are very friendly. They have an array of activities for the residents to participate in. My aunt enjoys the variety of great food the community has to offer.

Frontier Management

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Courtyard Towers. We are so happy that your aunt enjoys our community and that she is doing well here! Thank you for choosing Courtyard Towers, and for giving us the opportunity to show you how senior living can be different!

Major proplems

My husband and I lived here in 2015 though 2016 of March 5th. They never could fix our air conditioning and 80 degree's is as cool as it could get. We had to keep the front door opened with a fan running from the cool hallway to get cool air. The shower water never got warm or stayed at one temperature, it went from cold to luke warm constantly though the shower. They tried but never fixed the problem. We asked for a different room and they kept working on apartments for new residents coming in and kept butting off fixing one for us so we finally moved out. This was with the 2nd ownership while we lived there. The kitchen was wonderful as were the workers.

My Parents seem happy here

They do a really good job with the Meds. When we have problems we work through them to get them fixed. The food is great and my Parents seem happy here.

Notes from a newbie

I really don't feel that I have been here long enough to give a well rounded opinion. This will take quite a period of time to adjust to, as is such a huge change.
Most of the staff are extremely nice and also extremely busy!
The one thing that I am having trouble getting used to is that the staff just walk into my apartment and I'm still finding this rather a difficult adjustment.

Courtyard Towers

Nice place but I'll be glad to see them remodel. Many hallways smell like old cigarettes and look pretty dated. The people are friendly and make you feel welcome. The caretakers are wonderful and work really hard, as I'm sure the facility is understaffed like everywhere else. The food is very good with lots of fresh offerings on the menu.

I like it. I am satisfied and happy.

I like it. I really like the pond outside. The lunch room is nice. The food is good. There is enough walking in the building for my mom. It's nice. The location and parking is fair. The staff is helpful. I am satisfied and happy. The facility is clean. Everyone is friendly. The value is good. The care services and activities are good as well. They have a list of activities hanging up to let everyone know.

Great choice! Good value and great care.

This place is a great value and the care is also great. The Nurses are competent and really care about everyone who lives there. The Med Techs and the Care Givers are experienced, kind and patient. My parents love love love the food....very nice considering they didn't like the food where they lived previously (in another assisted living property). This place is much more professionally run than the Brookdale property. This has been a really good move for my parents. Their room is so much nicer than in the previous place - and they have an awesome balcony overlooking the city. The price is much better than the previous place too - just a much better choice!

couldn't be happier

They are very caring about their patients. My husband is on the third floor where they take care of Alzheimers patients and they do a great job taking great care of him and all the other residents. They make sure that he is clean and well kept. I really couldn't be happier with Courtyard Towers. They have truly been great and I would very highly recommend them.

It's working out so far, they are exactly what we needed.

It's working out so far, they are exactly what we needed. I don't have any concerns about the staff or how clean it's kept.

The staff is, in my opinion is overworked

The staff is, in my opinion is overworked, they are tired. They can't do things as fast as we would like. There are only two caregivers for twenty or so residents. It looks like they have activities, but my loved one didn't really get involved, so I can't say much there. The food is okay, it's good. I liked that they were professionals, but they really need more help.

Is kind of an eccentric type place.

Is kind of an eccentric type place. It's like apartment living, it's more like a grand hotel, with an entrance and everything. It's really quite different, and it's very old. It's quite unique and it fits her personality perfectly. It's not for everyone, but it's perfect for her. They serve great meals, and the rooms are nice, they are kept up and renovated. The staff is pretty good, but we have had to work with them a little bit, and keep after them a little, and there have been a few of the staff that I had an issue with. Some of the staff smoke right outside of the doorway, they just aren't always very professional. The administrator Jenny is very good, and I like most of the staff. Some of the nursing staff and some of the care giving staff, I have reservations about. There have been a few falls. They help with the day to day stuff but no one seems to monitor her overall health. I haven't seen that many medical personnel, and there isn't a nurses station of any kind so it's hard to monitor in that kind of set up. They've got a lot of activities, and it has a pleasant atmosphere, and I like it. It just wasn't the right fit, for her medical needs. They have transportation and activities, and all of that too.

Clean, but very busy, and not right for us.

We looked at this when we were trying to decide. It was just such a busy place, it wasn't for us. You have to bring your own bed. That was something I couldn't do. It was clean and everything, just not a good fit for us.

The staff at Courtyard are continuall...

The staff at Courtyard are continually assessing the residents to ensure their level of care is appropriate, which is important for residents with degenerative disorders. Everything is clearly explained for potential new residents, and communication continues throughout and beyond the move-in process. It is an easy facility to navigate and everyone we've met there so far is upbeat and friendly.

They are very clean and very friendly.

They are very clean and very friendly. The price compared to other places was good, the value was one of the primary reasons we chose this place. They did have a good variety of activities. The communication, between the staff is not great, the front desk didn't always know who the nurses were and who was on staff at the time.

Updated review

New review

I chose Courtyard Towers for my mother after an extensive search. I found it to have friendly staff, lovely grounds, nice rooms, good food, many activities, etc. Unfortunately, shortly after getting my mother moved in problems began in the area of communication. The staff was eager to say whatever they thought I wanted to hear but were completely inept at following through.

I have too many stories of poor service to even list here. In the end they completely let me down in the care of my mother and I feel that they actually hastened her death.

We enjoyed Darion very much...

We enjoyed Darion very much. The facility was absolutely beautiful. We like the small footprint so Helen wouldn't have a lot of walking to get to places but she would feel secure walking to the different functions. The rooms were perfect for what we are looking for but Mesa is quite a drive from our home. We will definitely keep this on the maybe list.

There is a koi pond .

The thing that I’ve discovered is that you have to kind of adjust your expectations of memory care in general. There is only so much staff to go around so they can’t really deal with every properly. There is a nice outside area. There is a koi pond .

The staff was wonderful.

The staff was wonderful. The food was good. Everything was top notch! My loved one was only here for a very short time, but everyone was very friendly. The activities were good and the care services were fine.

We were not impressed

They showed us an apartment that wasn't even clean. It looked nice and neat and everything, but everything was straight up, I felt like I was in a tower, it wasn't very spacious or open feeling. I would think if you had a scheduled a tour and knew prospective residents or clients were coming you would want to put your best foot forward.

Would Highly Recommend!

This is the best place I have ever seen! It's better than I could have ever imagined. The service and the staff are next to Godliness. They are so good, and so caring, and the caregivers are just incredible! They were helpful with the finances and made it so easy for me to choose them over the others. You can age in place here, so when your needs change, you don't have to uproot and move again - you can stay right here! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for any caregiving services or Assisted Living.

Very nice place!

We've had a very positive experience here overall! All of the employees, from the care staff to the administration, have been a pleasure to work with. They are really in tune with the moods and needs of the residents. They'll stop whatever they are doing whenever they see a resident just to make sure everything is going alright with them. One of our loved ones suffered a stroke and has been in rehab, and employees from Courtyard have gone to visit her in rehab to make sure they've got everything ready for her when she gets back.
One thing in particular that I like about this place is the food! They've got a very diverse menu, and there are usually a few different options available for any given meal. It seems like they try and have various levels of spiciness to suit everyone's palate.
The facility itself is an older building that was turned in to a senior community, and some areas of the apartment (the bathroom, and kitchen) can feel a bit cramped, but it is they keep everything very nice looking!

Very nice and like that it ...

Very nice and like that it is in the heart of Mesa. Mom is reluctant to go with a high rise.

Large High Rise

Didn't like it because it is a high rise, every place you want to go is an elevator thing. The patio is a small patio on the ground floor. It's all indoors, enclosed. The people there seemed to really like it there, but I just didn't like the layout of the place.

Loved the staff. We think ...

Loved the staff. We think they are very knowledgable in the care of dementia patients! Facility is getting facelift so can't rate on that. Halls too dark for mom since she likes to walk a lot. Wished they had a courtyard mom could go to on her own.

All is Well

My aunt doesn't participate a lot, although they took her down to the New Year's celebration today. She had been in the hospital for the last six weeks. While she was gone, they had their maintenance people pick up all her stuff and move her into a much smaller room that had to have the bathroom door widened. Usually they call for any little thing, but somehow they forgot to call me about this! She is in advanced care now, and she's been moved back to a bigger room. Overall, we are happy, and she seems to like the food that she's able to eat.

Used to be good

My father has lived here for over a year. Loved it at first but corporate greed has changed the atmosphere. All the good employees left and no consistency. Management looks out for the bottom line, not the residents! How sad, we will all get old.

Very caring and great communication

They're rright up there at the top, the care was great, I would put that up there also.
I think they did really well in everything- what I really liked was the caregivers who were on the floor and the med techs, they were very loving, very caring, the kept my mother clean, they communicated with me all the time and if something came up they would call day or night. If they caught me walking up to visit my mom they would stop and brief me on what was going on with her. They would check in on her all the time and took excellent care of her.

Nice enough place, but does...

Nice enough place, but does not feel like a good fit for Dad. Ginny was very friendly, helpful. Saw many residents... sitting in the living room, many in the dining room. Very quiet.

High Rise

It was a very nice and very clean community. They are a high rise community so it was not something we were comfortable with. There were people coming and going and there seemed to be a lot of activities going on. The room we were looking at had a million dollar view. You could see from Red Mountain to Camelback Mountain and the entire range. It was a really good community but it being a high rise is not something we were comfortable with.

Pros: apt size, menu, amount of d...

Pros: apt size, menu, amount of diverse activities. Cons: multi story/elevator, so many people could fall through the cracks, limited outdoor space.

Impressed w/ facility and staff who d...

Impressed w/ facility and staff who directed my tour.

High rise; lots of ponds. Don't thin...

High rise; lots of ponds. Don't think Mom & Dad will be happy in high rise with 2 dogs.

beautiful yet confusing layout

beautiful yet confusing layout

Toured and liked it. We rated as 1 of...

Toured and liked it. We rated as 1 of top 2 today. 12 story building. Director very attentative. Elevators not very large but adequate. Pros: Made to order menu (had burger w/onion rings - very tasty), on site doctor available who directly updates on site chart, met w/LVN - nice and attentative and informative, more residents available to socialize, friendly staff as we toured and introduced, indoor hallways = out of summer heat, independent area when gets better, nice "bistro" area w/fish pond, can reserve area for large family get togethers for birthday or whatever, portable call button. Cons: No on site parking for if needed, hallways narrow, scooter fee & insurance needed, ala carte pricing can equal more expensive, visitor parking seems limited = park on street.

saw this one , was great except for t...

saw this one , was great except for the elevator being the only way to get to your room. Loved it and director is great.

Perfectly beautiful in every way! The...

Perfectly beautiful in every way! The units were clean and funtional, the grounds were amazing and tranquil. The director was VERY proffessional and helpful. I would feel very comfortable having my mother live here.

Place looked good, J, RN, accompanies...

Place looked good, J, RN, accompanies pts to MD appts. Dad could stay here, but there didn't look like anything for him to do there.

Liked

Liked

I liked the facility, but of course s...

I liked the facility, but of course saw only the "marketing" tour. The director was very helpful and followed up with me.

Well staffed, lots of activites, a tr...

Well staffed, lots of activites, a true resort hotel lifestyle. This is an appartment-conversion, thus constrained by the infrastucture that comes with narrower hallways, small rooms, small bathrooms, small elevator. Nice views in all directions. Good safety systems, especially necklace alarm sounding in multiple places simultaneously. So far, this is number 2 on my list.

At Courtyard Towers, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Mesa area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller in our Life-Long Learning series, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class...expect the unexpected.

Courtyard Towers includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our Pathways program, a Montessori-based philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.