We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
About Bella Vista - Mesa, AZ
Our all-inclusive lifestyle makes it easy. Bella Vista's newly-renovated one bedroom apartments start out at $2185 and include UNLIMITED dining where breakfast is served all day*, transportation to a 15 mile radius, housekeeping, all the utilities except the phone, lifeline emergency service, a 42" smart TV with basic cable, and a wide variety of wonderful outings and activities to choose from.
Mesa, Arizona, located in Maricopa County east of Phoenix, is the third largest city in that state. Bella Vista is located in the westernmost part of the city, close to Tempe, US 60, and Loop 101.
Walkability Score: Bella Vista Senior Living is located in the Fiesta neighborhood in Mesa. Per walkscore.com, it has a walkability score of 40%.
Average Weather Info: From May through September, triple-digit temperatures are common. Temps can get as high as 114 to 118 degrees during some weeks. The average temperature from May through September is 101.4 degrees Fahrenheit. April can also have triple digit temps on occasion, but its average temp is 94 degrees.
During the rest of the year, the weather is cooler with an overall average of 74 degrees. Temperatures go down into the 30s and 40s at night during the winter months.
The average age of residents in the area is 31.8 years old. Compared to other age groups, seniors comprise a small percentage of the population in the area. Out of a population of 36,909, as of 2015:
- 5.0% of residents are between 60 to 64 years old.
- 3.9% are between 65 to 69 years old.
- 2.2% are between 70 to 74 years old.
- 1.4% are between 75-79 years old.
- 0.9% are between 80-84 years old.
- 1.1% are 85 years or older.
Veteran's facilities Nearby: The only Vet center close to Bella Vista is the Mesa Vet Center. It is operated by the US Department of Veterans Affairs. The services it provides include:
Bella Vista has its own shuttle and car service for residents. However, public transportation options are also available.
- Buses: Valley Metro runs the bus service in the entire Phoenix metropolitan area, which includes Mesa. There are bus routes on Southern and Dobson roads, the two main streets closest to Bella Vista.
- Taxis: Valley Metro also offers their RideChoice taxi service to seniors age 65 and older and people with disabilities at a discounted rate. Other taxi services in the area include Union Cab Company and Discount Cab.
Health and Safety
Banner Desert Medical Center is the closest full-service hospital to Bella Vista. There are also different doctor offices around the Banner Desert campus and the general area that focus on different medical specialties.
Theft, robbery, and vandalism comprise the majority of crimes in the nearby area. However, there have been no crimes in the area directly around Bella Vista in the last month.
Sports and Leisure
- Golf courses: Seniors can golf at the Dobson Ranch Golf Course, located six minutes south on Dobson road. Freedom Golf Course, located southeast of the intersection of Alma School Road and Southern Avenue, is another place for seniors to go golfing.
- Tennis Courts: Kleinman Park, located two and a half miles east of Bella Vista, has lighted tennis courts.
- Gyms: Blast Fitness east on Southern Road is a great place for those seniors who want to remain physically fit.
Shopping and Entertainment
- Name Brand Exchange: This offers secondhand clothing, perfect for those seniors on a limited budget
- Tempe Marketplace: This is a few miles away in Tempe, but it has all sorts of clothing stores such as JCPenney's, Ross, and Nordstrom Rack
- American Discount Foods
- Baiz Foods: This grocery sells foods from the Middle East and India.
- Asian Grocery stores: The ones nearby include Asiana Market and Korea Mart
- Village Inn
- Olive Garden
- Mimi's Cafe
- Pita Jungle
- La Casa de Juana
- Fast Food: This includes McDonald's, Jack in the Box, Carl's Jr, and Taco Bell/Pizza Hut
- Cinemark 16
- AMC Mesa Grand
The only library close to Bella Vista is the Mesa Library, Dobson Ranch branch. This location has many books. It also offers events for people of all ages, such as book discussion groups, cooking clubs, and more.
Churches near Bella Vista are:
- Longmore Road Baptist Church
- Living Hope Church
- Resurrection Catholic Church
- Redemption Church Tempe
- King of Glory Lutheran Church"