Tri Cities - Richland, WA has yet not published prices.

Great Overall Experience

Always greeted with friendly staff, the building is always very clean and has a very welcoming feeling. I have and will continue to refer friends and family here.

Excellent facility, the tour was top notch. We would have picked this facility but it was a little out of our price range.

Toured alone on Saturday, Nov 18. The apartments are fantastic. Lots of room in the bathroom, kitchenette is just the right size. Large closets and large rooms, Doors easy to negotiate. Two large dining rooms were bustling with people and the place smelled nice. New carpeting in the units. Lots of amenities that might interest mom. Will go back for full tour Tuesday, Nov 21.

This is perfect for us.

My wife and I feel like the sizing of our 2 bedroom here at Bonaventure is perfect for us and we will be able to remain here as our needs change from independent living to assisted living which is great.
The staff is very good and we're participating in a lot of the activies that they offer. They do have outside tours every week which we can go on should we want to.
We use the dining room for 2 of our meals, and it is quit good.
Yes I think I would recommend Bonaventre to my friends and family, their doing a good job.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you! We really appreciate it when somebody takes the time to share what they enjoyed most about one of our awesome communities. Thanks again for recommending Bonaventre to your friends and family!

Clean facility!!

I have no complaints of the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where friendly and had a lot of great information to offer my loved one and I. The facility was very clean and had a lot of great amenities to offer all of the residents. Overall everything was really great it was just out of my dads budget.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you so much! We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent tour of our Riverton community. We hope you come back soon and you are more than welcome to reach out if you would like to speak to somebody about effective ways to meet your budget needs: [removed].

Good tour, beautiful facility. For us a bit small for the price. New and up to date and larger bathrooms. Would like a pool, didn't see one.All in all nice place and would consider it.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you! We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent tour of our Riverton community. We hope you come back soon and you are more than welcome to reach out anytime with any additional thoughts or questions: [removed].

They love it!

My mother just got back from rehab and so far she really likes Riverton. My father really likes it as well and I think they are adjusting very well. They like the food and the experience is positive, they have a nice size one bedroom apartment on the first level with parking just 10 ft away. The facility is clean and modern. They are happy.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for choosing our Riverton community. We are happy your Father likes it so much!

Somewhat better than average

I was in Riverton on a temporary, assisted-living basis, recovering from a surgery. I had previously been in a full-care nursing home but transferred here. Having experienced the level of care here and at the previous facility, I feel I have a reasonable basis to evaluate things.

Overall I would rate Riverton at around 3 1/2 out of 5.

The staff here seems to be a bit better than average in terms of their ability and intelligence. Most, but not all, of the staff here seem to be willing to help the residents, but there are those who don't really care that much. I suspect you find this difference at all care facilities. The percentage at RIverton (in my experience with the aides) is that the division here is roughly 70/30, with 70 percent of the staff really trying to be helpful, and 30 percent not caring. At the full-care nursing facility, the percentage was roughly 60/40.

The difference is in little things. Some of the aides (when they bring in meals) will take the time to unwrap things and make sure you have everything handy. Others will just dump the plates and get out as fast as they can.

The upper management here is gung ho good, but don't seem to have too much awareness of what actually is happening in the facility. This was also the case at my previous facility. Beyond your initial admission, you rarely interact with them unless some issue comes up and you bring it to their attention, or they have some issue that they bring up with you.

The food here is certainly better than at my previous facility. I would rate it equal to a below-average coffee shop.

As a final word, I would recommend you be very careful and read all of the fine print when you are getting admitted to such a place, and make sure that the facility is completely aware of all of your questions and needs. I caught several items that could have been a problem
in terms of fees and services provided. If you are not up to dealing with detailed contract language, you need to have someone by your side who can deal with such things before anything is signed.

A good home

I am happy with the care that is received for my mom. She likes the staff and are very caring to her needs. She is not able to participate in the activiites at this time, but they are offer to her. She is pleased to see that the community is clean and taken care of. The meals are appealing and a nice variety to choose from. We would recommend this care to other families for the good value.

WE Decided to Move Now Because:

We have been at Riverton for two weeks and are very pleased with our choice. My husband and I had basic responsibility for my mother for two years as my sister had health issues and my brother lived 20 miles away. They both helped as much as they could, but I was "the mean one" who insisted on a move when it was really necessary. She never held it against me, but that is not a comfortable position to be in with a parent.

We are having minor health issues and decided to move before they became major issues and are very happy we did. as I can see that several years from now, this would have been a much more difficult action to take. Our four children are scattered across the State and all have jobs and responsibilities that make it hard for them to just pick up to go help Mom and Dad.

Our experience with my mother was definitely a factor in our decision as was driving from Walla Walla to Tri-Cities for medical reasons. Walla Walla has no Rheumatologist and my pulmonary doctor moved away. Others had a full patient load.

Driving 60 miles in winter conditions is no picnic at any time, but as both of us are in our 80's, and my neck motion is limited for looking behind me, our decision was a "no brainer".

We toured three facilities and Riverton won, hands down.
Major reasons were that there are hook-ups for washer and dryers, impressive storage space, a balcony and the apartments are roomy , clean , with plenty of light and plugins, telephone, and TV included

We had RV'd for 15 years, and public laundry facilities had lost their (?) charms.

We have met many new friends here; so many I am having a hard time keeping track of names and faces.

Shopping in Kennewick is just a few minutes away. Shopping in Walla Walla was a "Wal Mart" experience or almost nothing. So glad to be here.

We are very happy at Riverton!!

Facility is well maintained (first and second floor public areas have just been repainted) and all the staff is very friendly. The variety of food changes weekly, is well prepared and quantities are suitable for the sedentary life style of residents. Food service is adequate except for breakfast which is quite slow do to reduced staffing. Care givers, who are very caring and friendly, strive for a 4 to 6 minute window response time, but some response times can be much longer (not enough staffing!).

Since new Management came in the place ha really lost it's "WOW". All the wonderful, great staff that was so pleasant and happy were driven out, the place is quiet and deserted. No one is out and about anymore, everyone stays in their rooms. The Transportation is gone, the bands, chef prepared meals, dancing and fun outings are all gone. Please bring back what we all loved about Riverton. It's not a place I like to call home anymore.

Everything in one place

Our 1st impression of Riverton was the cleanliness and friendly staff. We were treated like royalty, and impressed with all areas of the facility. it provides my mom with all the amenities she could possibly need and then some. We are very happy with our choice!

expensive, but really nice and seemed...

expensive, but really nice and seemed well thought out

Nice apt. Unassisted includes 1 meals...

Nice apt. Unassisted includes 1 meals a day vs 3 @ Hawthorne.She liked the large common wash rooms on each floor and that the appt was very roomy.

Bonaventure provides the highest level of service and value you’ll find anywhere. Our residents deserve quality, freedom of choice, abundant opportunity and unmatched professionalism – and they find it at Bonaventure.

We understand that peace of mind comes with the freedom to choose, the knowledge you’ve made the right choice, and confidence that every detail has been considered. That’s just one reason we don’t require an up-front buy-in fee. Our confidence is reflected in our guarantee. Call a Bonaventure community near you and ask about the details of our 60-day, 100% guarantee.