Brookdale Richland - Richland, WA

Brookdale Richland - Richland, WA has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Richland - Richland, WA

On Our List For Tours

We were looking for an independent community for my parents and when we toured with them we had a good tour experience but they were not giving us the best feeling about the atmosphere.

We would consider it here.

My wife and I thought the staff were very friendly and did an excellent job with our tour.
It was very spacious, clean and the residents seem to be enjoying themselves. the surrounds were beautiful.
All in all, it is a nice place and we would consider it.

Fantastic Associates

The place is nice but the staff is the best thing about this place. Everyone is super friendly and I appreciate seeing people who actually care about the residents and take the time out of their day to just chat and have a conversation with them rather then just doing their job, get paid, and leave. They go above and beyond and it really shows.

More pressure!

Brookdale was more expensive and smaller than other places that I toured. Also, it felt like more pressure. It was just not the best fit for my parents.

Not my favorite!

This location would have been the most comfortable for my mother, but it was not the best for her. The place felt like a tomb. There was no one in the hallways during my tour. It did not seem like there was anything social going on. Also, the room that she would have ended up in was very far from the elevator and the dining room.

Friendly Staff!!

I thought the staff where very friendly and did an excellent job with giving my loved one and I a tour of there community. They had a spacious dinning room with as well as many different common areas where residents can enjoy time with there families. I have no complaints and would recommend this place to anyone looking.

Very pleased I made this choice for my mom!

I had to move my mother here recently. The staff have been very friendly and helpful. I ate lunch there one day with mom and the food was very good and it was nice to have a selection of main dishes instead of just one. The building seems to be cheerful, clean, and all staff have been great. Mom's room is small, but very cozy and we did our best to bring many of her favorite things so that she could feel at home. She has her privacy with one bedroom and can choose to leave and be social if she chooses. There are many activities each day to choose from for the people. Mom loves to go on the trips on the facility bus as she just lost her driver's license and loves to get out and ride. Her room is handicap friendly for her walker along with the other areas of the buildings. A great location to walk to nearby shops. I would recommend Brookdale to others.

No complaints about our visit.

The staff was very informative during our tour of this community and made sure my loved one and I had all of the information we needed for our visit. The property was very well maintained and the bedrooms where all nicely kept with lots of natural light throughout the complex. I have no complaints about our tour and would recommend this place.

Do Not Live Here If You Like Eating Food!

food quality has really deteriorated and they are now limiting food servings to 1/3 cup of vegetables. They keep running out of food as well. It seems like the cooking is done by individuals that do not really know how to cook food, but perhaps are better at opening cans of food and heating it up for the residents.

Residents are definitely not getting their monies worth in living here. People working there seem to be friendly, but being friendly is by far an inadequate trade for serving good nutritious food for adults.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We have passed this feedback along to our regional dining team director for review.

short stay, not bad, not great

My parents were only at Wynwood of Columbia Edgewater for 13 days as my mother ended up falling and hitting her head and needing 24 hour care that they were able to provide. While they were there, the room they had was not too nice and had a smell too it. They also complained a lot about the food.

The people there are extremely nice and friendly though, and overall it is a nice facility.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. Please contact us at familyconnection[at]brookdale[dot][com] to discuss your concerns in greater detail.

Friendly

They could have more activities – none that they have really appeal to me. The food is pretty good, but it’s hit or miss. The best feature is they have is the friendliness of the staff. It’s an okay value for the money.

Food could be better

It is a good community that we are happy with. The staff is very friendly and nice. My loved one loves the staff here. They are very limited on activities and could use more. The food is ok but it is too institutional and not enough variety. Overall we are happy with the community and what they offer. They take Medicaid.

We enjoyed our tour of this facility....

We enjoyed our tour of this facility. It is clean and homey and very friendly.

large rooms, smelled funny in the a...

large rooms, smelled funny in the area where the medicaid rooms were. medicaid rooms did have bedrooms.

We love the facility and think she wo...

We love the facility and think she would be happy there.