Tri-Cities Assisted Living and Memory Care - Pasco, WA

Great care

My Mom has been at TCRI since 2014. I am so pleased with the care she receives from all of the staff. During this time she has transitioned over to the Dementia/Alzheimer's wing, and the great care has only carried over. Dementia is a challenging transition and the sweet staff is prepared for whatever kind of day Mom is having. It is so comforting for me and my brothers to know she's in the greatest care.

Tri Cities Retirement Inn is a warm and inviting community offering many living choices in the heart of Pasco, WA.
Our Independent Living apartments offer relaxed living with security, privacy, comfort and freedom - without the everyday responsibilities of yard work, house cleaning and cooking! We have many scheduled social events, and often plan outings with other communities in the area. We’re pet friendly, too!!

Our Assisted Living is perfect for the individual who may need assistance with daily living skills such as bathing, dressing and supervision of medications. We have licensed nurses on staff 16 hours each day, and can meet resident needs that many other communities can not. Special diets, diabetics and special treatments are all under our scope of practice.
Tri Cities Retirement Inn’s Oasis for Dementia Care is a cut above! With our specially trained staff, special care Coordinator, and Licensed nursing staff, you can trust that your loved one will be well taken care of and thrive in our secured environment.

Come visit us at Tri Cities Retirement Inn – you’ll soon discover why many people choose to call us ‘Home’!