Brookdale Canyon Lakes - Kennewick, WA

Brookdale Canyon Lakes - Kennewick, WA has yet not published prices.

We were extremely impressed with the community as well as the staff. It truly had a community feel to it. It was an extremely active community with very friendly residents who were happy to speak with us as we toured the facility. It seemed to have a unique philosophy about elder care/living. But the real gem is [name removed] their sales representative and former activities director who is a phenomenal advocate for each of the residents. He was very caring and respectful with my father.

A Short Experience

The move in for my parents was okay and it was good experience.

Not For Us

We did not pick them for some reason. The cost was more a month to live here and it was more older and it looked run down. However, everyone was nice n the residents were happy living here. They very accommodating during the tour.

CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!!!

GREAT COMMUNITY!
The building is beautiful and clean, the grounds have walk ways around beautiful ponds with fish and turtles.
Staff are friendly and helpful and will easily stop what they are doing to help you find your way or answer a question.
The Nursing staff is on top of things, very helpful and you can tell they really care and love what they do.

Not very impressed with this place!!

I was not very impressed with this tour and the experience I had at this community. The staff was a little difficult to communicate with and did not show us what we had requested. I had asked to see certain things and they showed me the exact opposite. I just was a little confused on the way they went about things.

I was very impressed with most everything. the people were exceptional, the building was clean. the only drawback is the slow elevator in the main building and the need for updates in the cottages. a few minor things like the wood color and style is old and outdated but still serves a purpose. For the price upgrades could be made. Beautiful grounds and tons to do! Awesome people.Thank you to them from [Removed]

Great tour of facility!!

I was very happy with the kind of welcoming my loved one and I received from the staff at this community. The administration was very knowledgeable about there facility and was sure to answer any questions in detail my mother and I had for them. Overall I have no complaints about this place and would defiantly recommend it to anyone.

Laurie was absolutely fabulous. We appreciated all the time she spent with us and the information she shared. The community is very nice but we feel that Dad is going to be better suited to a facility which is more geared to Memory Care. Thank you so much, Laurie.

Only 3 weeks but very happy with employees and services they provide. Great building and apartment. Food is excellent.

My top choice!

I was very impressed when I toured the facility. Came back the next day with no scheduled appt for my dad to visit. They were so accommodating. Even let us eat lunch which was excellent! My brother is an RN and he was also very impressed. Dad signed the papers that day!

Brookdale Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that your dad and family were so impressed!

Organized and professional...

We came up here for a week and did not want to leave! The staff is friendly, but more importantly, very well organized and professional. I'm 68 years old and I said to myself "This is the place I want to end up at.” 5 Stars across the board! From the cleanliness of the property, to the value. The management is constantly working on improving the activities to give the residents more varieties. The feeling I get, when you see the staff work together as a family to help others, leaves me just speechless.

Wow! Laurie is awesome. Won...

Wow! Laurie is awesome. Wonderful place with a nice warm feeling. Tons for seniors to do there.

This is a very nice property...

This is a very nice property that can offer many things.the pricing so far is in the ball park.with everything there are a few things we would rather have different. Next step is an assessment of both parents.

We visited this place a whi...

We visited this place a while back, they were wonderful, but Mom preferred Charbonneau and that is where she went.

Gorgeous grounds

We toured Merrill Gardens and their gorgeous grounds. Took our mom and she also liked it. But a deciding factor was a financial program that we were told our mom was elligible for at Merrill Gardens. It is too early to be able to rate their care services and activities. They offer plenty of activities but mom has not started participating in them just yet.

I was so glad to meet the Director. ...

I was so glad to meet the Director. She spent a lot of time with me giving me suggestions for moving my Mom out here. The general age of the residents that I saw I did not feel my Mom would be comfortable with as she is having a difficult time being a "Senior". Every thing about the place was terrific.

Seemed like a nice place. Only 1 two ...

Seemed like a nice place. Only 1 two bdr available. She liked to pool.

pool

pool

Wonderful facility, lots of options.

Wonderful facility, lots of options.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®