Fieldstone Grandridge - Kennewick, WA

Retirement for My Parents

As we looked at many options for my parents we felt this community had a better atmosphere that we liked. So far the retirement part of community is providing what my parents need. The food is good for all the meals. Both the residents and staff are good.

Fun Moments With Nice Staff

My mom likes being here. She likes the staff a lot, they are really nice and caring to her and everyone else. They take good care of her. She likes the trips they take them on. We picked them because they are a newer facility, cheaper, and in a good location for the family.

Nice place

My wife and I were impressed with the tour we took. The place was clean and the staff and residents were all very friendly. They had a nice dining area and it was arranged nicely. the apts were a bit smaller than we were looking for but we would recommend this place to anyone looking.

My favorite!

I absolutely loved Fieldstone when I toured. The place was clean and very well maintained. Everyone there was very friendly and welcoming. The thing was that it did not seem like my mother would fit in with the people there, other than that this was probably the best choice for her.

It's a great place!

My mother has been good since her move to Fieldstone. I am not in the same state as her, but I do call her every day and it sounds like she is settling in well. The people there are all very nice and they make her feel comfortable. I would recommend them so far because we have had a good experience.

Food is excellent!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and she has really mad a smooth transition. The staff and residents have been wonderful at helping her feel welcomed and right at home in her new living environment. The food is excellent, the chef does a great job on the meals and making sure that they have healthy well balanced diet. Overall everything is great and no complaints.

I Have Seen Remarkable Care

The care has been awesome from what I have since being her my mom. Their care was awesome for dad, he was fading and the staff did a fantastic job. Being kind and accommodating to my mom. She was demanding at times and they were still good to her. My mom loves the community, the residents and the food. Everything about the community is enjoyable and she is going stay.

A new community

The staff is terrific, amazing and very kind. The community is well run and the entire staff is consistent. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. They offer daily activities and field trips. The community is clean and worth every penny. Choosing this community was a good decision for us and I would recommend it.