Three Rivers Place - Kennewick, WA

Three Rivers Place - Kennewick, WA has yet not published prices.

Nice place.

Very friendly and helpful. Nice smaller facility. High on my list buy no Medicaid . To bad.

[name removed] was wonderful and the place was nice. I liked the fact that it was small and not a place where you could get lost in. The fact that pets were welcome was also an advantage. She had so much information it was a lot to take in, but the option is there if we need to place mom. All in all it was a nice place.

Very nice. Good staff. Right size.

Good Hands

All is well for us at this community so far. Everyone is very kind, and helpful overall. I know my mother is in good hands at this facility.

Beautiful Property!!

I was satisfied with the tour that I had received from this community. The staff where very friendly and made sure to take there time with our visit and answer and questions we had for them in detail. The property was very well maintained and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents.

Good fit for an independent senior

We toured this community when looking for a place for my mother-in-law.It is is a nice community but very small and suited for independent seniors. It's perfect if your loved one doesn't any assistance.

Affordable living!!

I was very pleased with what my loved one and I saw during our tour of this community. All of the residents seemed to be enjoying themselves and where involved with many activities throughout the building. They where very affordable but just didn't have all of the amenities my aunt would have like to have included.

Just Not The Place For Us

My brother and father said their tour of this community was pretty decent. From what they saw the community looked okay. The staff was nice and friendly. There were many factors that played into where to move my grandfather too. Unfortunately this wasn't the place for us. It is a pretty decent community.

disappointed lately

I can only hope someone with authority reads this....This place has gone downhill very fast. There is no excitement, fun, liveliness, It not clean, the carpets are filthy, the food is not made for elderly people. Bar b que ribs cannot be eaten by most residents...........quality is very bad..........I can only think that they are hurting financially....There used to be field trips, activities, more employees, happier surroundings, now you pay the same with very different care. I am so very disappointed. .The employees look and seem tired, bored, and not happy...If something doesn't change, I am sure it will close............

Excellent Food !!

My mother was at this community for a week and she since has passed on, but it was an excellent week. They cared for her very well at this community. The number one thing she loved the most was the food, the food was excellent. The staff was great and they were very friendly and helpful. Her medication was handled very well, and dispensed very well. The care staff was wonderful, they did a great job. The food was amazing! There are great activities offered. I would recommend it.

Happy and well cared for

From management and down is very well run. I am the current resident ambassador and really enjoy my role here. I believe residents here are happy and well cared for.

Chenoweth House - Kennewick, WA

This is a great place to live. The rent is fair. The staff is highly professional. They go out of their way for all of the residents.

Nice place!

So far we are pleased with out experience at Chenoweth House! It is a nice looking, clean place and the staff have all been very helpful and professional. My loved one says everyone here is very friendly, and that they are taking good care of her!

I felt that they are not fully equipped to handle patients with dementia. I was concerned but I am very particular. It may work for other people but I feel like my loved one needs more supervision. The only 2 issues I had was that I didn't like the way they do laundry. I wasn't too pleased about that. My other issue was that I had to see if they were giving my loved one his medications correctly. The value, friendliness, and activities were great though.

Three Rivers Place, formerly Chenoweth House