Three Rivers Place - Kennewick, WA

Three Rivers Place - Kennewick, WA has yet not published prices.

The personal touch of Three Rivers Place

It was the personal touch that I was most impressed with. When we moved my aunt in they had a cart available. The management was clear and honest about what the facility could and could not do. We needed to bring my aunt [name removed] there prior to us having everything for her room and they had a furnished room we could use for a few days. Some larger may facilities have more activities, yet lack the community feel. I believe this contributes to older individuals becoming self limiting. [Name removed] came in using a wheel chair and because of the gentle encouragements from the staff she transitioned to a walker. This was a real victory. Three Rivers Place allowed us to borrow one of their walkers and when it was time to leave they helped us assemble the new one I bought. [Name removed] uses a cane and has little need for the walker. Thank you guys for everything. I wont forget all that you have done.

Sincerely, [name removed]

Love This Place

Three Rivers Place is so friendly and inviting the moment you walk through the door. Very skilled and caring nursing staff. The food is spectacular. Wonderful place for my mother. She loves it. The entire staff goes out of their way to make sure everyone is comfortable and happy. I highly recommend this community.

Enlivant Marketing

Christine - we are so glad your mom has found a home with us. Thanks for entrusting us with her care and leaving this kind review.

Smaller Place, Works well for my Mom's needs

For my mother, Three Rivers Place is perfect! It is much smaller than her previous assisted living center, so the staff is much more aware of her.
With her moderate dementia, she sometimes forgets meal times, so the staff reminds her. They have allowed her to keep her little dog, and assist her with the dog potty duties.
The staff is very friendly, and my mother loves the meals.
She is very comfortable there. At 96 years old, we hope this will be her forever home.

Enlivant Marketing

Kitty - thanks so much for the feedback. We are happy to have your mom and her pup with us! Let us know if there's anything more we can do to accommodate them.

A PERFECT FIT

This facility is perfect for my mother. After her stroke in 2017 we toured many facilities and the fit here was great. Best thing for my mom is they allow her dog to live there with her. We all know how much pets can help in our time of need. The staff is so caring and friendly and show me everyday their dedication in making sure the residents are well cared for. If you're looking make sure you tour this facility.

Good care but pricey and a lot of changes

Assisted with personal care

My 95 year old mother has only been a resident for 3 weeks; she moved from a much larger facility in another city.
With her moderate dementia, she needed a little more attention. The Three Rivers staff is very considerate, very responsive. My family is very happy with everything about Three Rivers. We feel that they really care.

Great job, thanks to the Three Rivers Place Team

My husband is a resident at Three Rivers Place in Kennewick, WA. They recently hosted a Wellness Fair. We attended and found so many helpful tips from the many companies and service providers who participated.

The staff are all kind, caring individuals who make an earnest effort to be sure all of the residents are clean, comfortable, entertained, and well fed. We are very pleased with the facility and are so glad to have found them.

Very nice place but small rooms. Very clean and the residents seemed to be very happy. The representative is very informative

Nice place.

Very friendly and helpful. Nice smaller facility. High on my list buy no Medicaid . To bad.

[name removed] was wonderful and the place was nice. I liked the fact that it was small and not a place where you could get lost in. The fact that pets were welcome was also an advantage. She had so much information it was a lot to take in, but the option is there if we need to place mom. All in all it was a nice place.

Very nice. Good staff. Right size.

Good Hands

All is well for us at this community so far. Everyone is very kind, and helpful overall. I know my mother is in good hands at this facility.

Beautiful Property!!

I was satisfied with the tour that I had received from this community. The staff where very friendly and made sure to take there time with our visit and answer and questions we had for them in detail. The property was very well maintained and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents.

Good fit for an independent senior

We toured this community when looking for a place for my mother-in-law.It is is a nice community but very small and suited for independent seniors. It's perfect if your loved one doesn't any assistance.

Affordable living!!

I was very pleased with what my loved one and I saw during our tour of this community. All of the residents seemed to be enjoying themselves and where involved with many activities throughout the building. They where very affordable but just didn't have all of the amenities my aunt would have like to have included.

Just Not The Place For Us

My brother and father said their tour of this community was pretty decent. From what they saw the community looked okay. The staff was nice and friendly. There were many factors that played into where to move my grandfather too. Unfortunately this wasn't the place for us. It is a pretty decent community.

disappointed lately

I can only hope someone with authority reads this....This place has gone downhill very fast. There is no excitement, fun, liveliness, It not clean, the carpets are filthy, the food is not made for elderly people. Bar b que ribs cannot be eaten by most residents...........quality is very bad..........I can only think that they are hurting financially....There used to be field trips, activities, more employees, happier surroundings, now you pay the same with very different care. I am so very disappointed. .The employees look and seem tired, bored, and not happy...If something doesn't change, I am sure it will close............

Excellent Food !!

My mother was at this community for a week and she since has passed on, but it was an excellent week. They cared for her very well at this community. The number one thing she loved the most was the food, the food was excellent. The staff was great and they were very friendly and helpful. Her medication was handled very well, and dispensed very well. The care staff was wonderful, they did a great job. The food was amazing! There are great activities offered. I would recommend it.

Happy and well cared for

From management and down is very well run. I am the current resident ambassador and really enjoy my role here. I believe residents here are happy and well cared for.

Chenoweth House - Kennewick, WA

This is a great place to live. The rent is fair. The staff is highly professional. They go out of their way for all of the residents.

Nice place!

So far we are pleased with out experience at Chenoweth House! It is a nice looking, clean place and the staff have all been very helpful and professional. My loved one says everyone here is very friendly, and that they are taking good care of her!

I felt that they are not fully equipped to handle patients with dementia. I was concerned but I am very particular. It may work for other people but I feel like my loved one needs more supervision. The only 2 issues I had was that I didn't like the way they do laundry. I wasn't too pleased about that. My other issue was that I had to see if they were giving my loved one his medications correctly. The value, friendliness, and activities were great though.

Three Rivers Place, formerly Chenoweth House