Awesome Place

I recently had my 98 year old mother there for respite care after having her at a more expensive rehab facility in Hoover. I was extremely pleased with their attention to her and how nice everything was. They really went above and beyond for her while even knowing she was only there for a short period of time. I highly recommend this facility and [Name removed].

Very nice, but see comments about my living or traveling.

Impressive facility that provided so many benefits to the residents. The staff was friendly and eager to meet our needs. Their pricing was competitive and their special was attractive, but after the 2-year period, the regular price would be too high for our budget.

Beautiful facility with staff that appears very kind and patient. This is my facility of choice if my mother-in-law can rehab enough to get to them. Wonderful place!!

Making Some Progress, Overall A Nice Community

It had been a slow adjustment process for my mother with her move to this community. However I do feel we are starting to make some progress. I'am satisfied with her move to this community, it is a nice place. The staff have been attentive, and responsive to any concern I have had. The meals are good for the most part. There are plenty of activities available for the residents. Everything is working out well, and I would recommend this community.

Totally love it!!

My mother could not be happier! I am so pleased that she loves this place. She is so active now and loves staying busy. I can't believe how much goes on. The bus driver there is totally the best as well as all other employees! She constantly tells me how sweet everyone is and that they call her by name. Wish that I had found this place earlier!

Loved this place! beautiful and updated - lots of activities, has a 1 bedroom apt mom could get so she has more space - several eating places, beauty shop, gym, library, game rooms, shuttle takes them out to eat, grocery store, Dr., can plan special trips anywhere. [Removed] suggested we bring mom for lunch one day to see the other residents. she said there are several around moms age

We were very impressed. Merilyn greeted us and had information layed out so we could easily know what the price range of different rooms were as we looked at each one. The place was very clean and she greeted residents by name as she saw them. She answered our questions and even offered to help up with the process of working with the VA.

Outstand Care for loved ones.

My mom is very happy here with the care that she is receiving. The staff members are excellent and very caring. The food variety is healthy and excellent. The community is very clean and well taken care of. They offer activities while under remodeling at this time. I recommend this excellent care for other families and there loved onces.

Face of place really matters

I like the facility and really loved the director, [Removed]. She is no longer there for some reason and the new director is not near as friendly or involved in greetings. If I can't be there with my grandparents, I need someone who can make them feel special and cared for. I had that comfort from [Removed].

Not Right For Mom's Care

It was fine. It was much larger than another place and after evaluating mom they decided they probably wouldn't be the best place for her because of the care she needed. I thought it was a very nice place.

Studio too small. Special studio siz...

Studio too small. Special studio size OK, but do not need kitchenette.

Located just outside of Birmingham, Riverchase Village offers care and support with all the comforts of home. At Riverchase Village, we know that a smile and a hug are just as important as help getting out of the shower. Our experienced staff assists with the activities of daily living, like bathing, dressing, meals and exercise and attends to the many unique programs and services designed for today’s seniors. From delicious meals to meticulous housekeeping to professional health care services, each resident receives our utmost, personalized attention. We also deliver specialized assisted living care in a secure area for memory-impaired residents, allowing all to enjoy all the comforts of this caring community. At Riverchase Village you won’t just find helping hands, you’ll also find helping hearts.