Gardens of Pelham - Pelham, AL

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

I don't think I could have found a place that would take better care of me during my stay.

Tara Odom

Thank you! We are so pleased that you feel this way and certainly hope to see you soon!

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

I can't find any room for improvement. Some things really are perfect. Facility is always clean, friendly and inciting. I hope this facility is open when I need care. Love the fall decorations.

Tara Odom

Wow, what a compliment!! The Administrator and her staff certainly strive for excellence and we are so pleased to know that it shows! We have every expectation of being here when you need us....so come join our wonderful community!

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

Better than any place I have ever been. This is my home and the staff is marvelous. I hope to be here until God takes me home

Tara Odom

Thank you for your kind words! Hearing from current residents makes our hearts full. There is no more important opinion than that of our residents!!

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

So thrilled my mom is here. I never worry about her safely or happiness. Associates treat the residents like personal family.

Tara Odom

And family is who they are! Ensuring our residents feel safe, happy and comfortable is our everyday goal. We are so pleased you are happy!

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

Excellent facility - residents receive excellent care. Neat and clean - staff are very professional and take wonderful care of residents

Thank you for sharing!

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

My mom is so happy here. The staff is wonderful. So caring. [name removed], well can't say enough about her. Always here to answer questions, calls and let me know if ever a problem. She and staff are awesome. My brother and I couldn't be happier. The Gardens of Pelham is a great place. Would recommend it to anyone.

Tara Odom

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are so pleased to know that our Administrator and staff are providing such quality care! Making our residents and their families happy is certainly a daily goal!

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

This is a wonderful place to live, everyone is so friendly and this is like a great place to live. I have been here 5 months

Tara Odom

We are delighted that you are happy and content living at the Gardens of Pelham. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

Staff is very good to help. Food is medium but only because I'm a picky eater. Facility is clean and nice. The activities I have participated in have been good.

Tara Odom

Thank you for entrusting us to assist you with your care! We completely understand about picky eaters :) and never mind making accommodations for individual preferences!

This place is very good just like living at home. Food and serving is very good. Over all great.

Tara Odom

And home is exactly what we want our community to feel like! Thank you!

Good place to live

Tara Odom

We are so glad that you think so!

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

This is an assisted living home for older people who can not take care of themselves. All our cooking is done for us, our clothes are washed and dried for us. The people who work here are very good to us, the food is very good and there are activities for us to do and we are all like a big family and we all care for each other. This is a good place to live.

Tara Odom

Your positive feedback is heart-warming! We are like one big family at the Gardens! I am so glad that you are part of our family.

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

[Name removed] and the staff are very accommodating. When we visited we received a very warm welcome. Since my Dad has moved in he's been very happy and satisfied. I would recommend the Gardens of Pelham to anyone.

Tara Odom

Thank you for the recommendation! It is always good to hear that your Dad is happy, well adjusted after the move and enjoying the Gardens.

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

Very friendly staff and excellent director! The Gardens of Pelham feels like visiting family when I come by. Great job everyone!

Tara Odom

Doug - Thanks for recognizing the dedication of our staff. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

We are so grateful for the Gardens of Pelham! The staff and administration strike both ends of care with excellence - from administrative details and attention to physical needs of the residents to authorize loving personal attention! The Gardens is truly home to my mom-in-law and the residents I've met.

Tara Odom

Noel - Thank you for your kind remarks and wonderful review. We are delighted that your mother-in-law is part of our family at the Gardens.

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

Very nice place, everything I've seen has been exceptionally pleasant.

Tara Odom

Thank you! We feel that our residence deserve the BEST and it is nice to hear that we are exceptional.

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

Very nice, very pleasant staff and very friendly. The meals were great and med living conditions were wonderful.

Tara Odom

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is always great to hear that our residents are fond of the staff and pleased with our services.

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

Having desired that my mother would thrive and flourish in a community environment that demonstrates love, caring, sense of belonging, safety, positive attitudes, all of her physical and spiritual needs addressed I was elated to have discovered that The Gardens of Pelham not only fulfilled but exceeded my expectations in all of the above. What a fabulous administrations that answers me of her details on my loved ones behalf. The staff is not only eager to please and serve but whole heartedly demonstrated by action this daily to my precious mother and family. What a blessing the Gardens has become for my mother and our family. Thank you!

Tara Odom

Cyndie - Thank you for the wonderful review. It is always nice to hear that our staff plays a vital role in the happiness and health of our residents. It is joy and honor to help care for your mother.

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

My sister in law has been in this facility for about a month. Excellent assistance was provided in moving her here, getting drug plans started and getting her introduced to the other residents. She seems very happy now and is settling in fine. On-going assistance by the staff and [name removed] is also excellent.

Tara Odom

We are delighted to have your sister-in-law as part of our family at the Gardens. It is good to hear that the move was a smooth transition and that she has adjusted well.

Review of The Gardens of Pelham

Wonderful place to live, We all watch after each other. I love it is quiet at times and busy at other times. Staff are nice and helpful. The community looks good and is clean. The food is good.

Tara Odom

We are so pleased that you enjoy living at the Gardens of Pelham and that you have a good relationship with your neighbors. We often observe our residence "looking out for each other" and becoming more social. It is a wonderful benefit to live with others your age. Thank you for choosing the Gardens!

They take very good care of my father.

Tara Odom

We absolutely adore your Dad. Thank you!

The staff is great.
Love and take great care of my mother-in-law.

Tara Odom

What a nice thing to say about our staff! Thank you so much.

The staff are great! Love and take great care of my mother.

Tara Odom

We are always pleased to hear kind remarks like yours from family members. Thank you!

Warm caring community.
Great staff.
Happy residents.

Tara Odom

Exactly what a life of retirement should be...happy and carefree! Thanks for the compliment.

Great community!

Tara Odom

Thank you, we are so proud!

Love it!

Tara Odom

We love you too! We are so glad you live at the Gardens.

I didn’t want to leave my home but it became time for me to find professional help and care. My family found the Gardens of Pelham and I have been very pleased with the care that I am getting. The quality of care is excellent. I especially enjoy the programs, food, and caregivers.

Tara Odom

We are so pleased that you called the Gardens of Pelham your home. Thank you for the raving review!

Excellent caregivers and facility administrator. Mother tells us how happy she is all the time.

Tara Odom

Mary Neff and the entire staff take great pride in putting your mind to ease. We are so happy your mother enjoys living at the Gardens.

Service is good.

Tara Odom

Thank you! We're here if you ever need assistance.

I love living here.

Tara Odom

You're in a good place at the Gardens. We love hearing you say that you enjoy living here!

Very happy at Gardens of Pelham.

Tara Odom

We are so pleased that you are part of our senior community! Thank you for the review.

Mom lives in assisted living. Community has been very supportive.

Tara Odom

Your Mom deserves the best! Thank you for choosing our assisted living community.

Miss [Removed] and her crew are always coming up with things for the residents to do.

Tara Odom

We are so glad you noticed all of the activities and socializing at the Gardens. We have a lot of fun!

The staff are wonderful!

Tara Odom

Thank you for the compliment!

I love it. They have someone there to help those that can’t walk.

Tara Odom

This is just one of the services offered at the Gardens of Pelham. We love helping our residents and enabling them to create their their own routine. We provide additional support and assistance as needed. Thanks for the review!

My daughter picked this place out it has been great for me. I really enjoy living here.

Tara Odom

Comfort is a feeling that says you are home. We love having you live at the Gardens!

They are very good at explaining about the facility.

Tara Odom

Communication is the key! It's a simple concept that means we care about you. Thanks for the feedback.

Very nice. I just love the people.

Tara Odom

Thank you for your kindness!

Excellent service and good experience.

Tara Odom

Now that's really great to hear. Thank you!

Very nice. The people are very friendly.

Tara Odom

Thank you Mary! We really like hearing that everyone is nice and friendly.

Clean facility.
Personnel very nice.

Tara Odom

We take pride in providing the essentials to put your mind at ease. Thank you for recognizing our clean environment and personal touch.

Since my home was in Selma, I did not know much about Pelham until I moved into Gardens of Pelham as a resident. The people here have been so kind and generous to us. We have special visitors near around. They share gifts, love and spec. Activities for us. We have special treats and programs for all holidays. The girl scouts and Brownies, singers like [Removed] and other gospel music. We have a store here every month and we can buy things with fake money we earn.

Tara Odom

Sounds like you are enjoying living at the Gardens of Pelham. We have a lot for you to do: activities, socializing, exercising, entertainment and special visitors. You're in a good place and we love having you live here with us!

I am very pleased with my selection of Gardens of Pelham for my mom’s new home. While I work full time and overtime, I don’t worry about my mom. She is well cared for and happy. Three hot meals a day, room cleaned, medications ordered – sorta and given to her on schedule, if she falls or is ill someone calls me, doctor and beauty shop on site. Mother loves all the games and activities every day. Mother is very happy and me too!!

Tara Odom

Together we create a positive experience for everyone! Thank you for selecting the Gardens of Pelham as your mom's home and for your support. From family gatherings to fun activities and creative crafts, you have helped to shape our community. We are so glad that both of you are a part of our assisted living family!

I have received the best care possible. I know that I couldn’t get this type of care anywhere else. This is my home. Where I live and where I will die. I love it here.

Tara Odom

We love you, too! The Gardens of Pelham is home and you belong here.

This is the 2nd assisted living facility my dad has been at and this one far exceeds our expectations. Everyone has been great and my dad gets very special attention, which he thrives on. We couldn’t ask for any better care, compassion, support and comfort be given to my dad. These ladies are an answer to prayers!

Tara Odom

Your dad deserves the best! Thank you for the wonderful review.

I would highly recommend Gardens of Pelham for your loved one.

Tara Odom

Thank you for the recommendation!

The Gardens of Pelham is a beautiful and very clean facility. The staff is very caring and very loving to all residents.
The Gardens is well maintained and very accommodating.

Tara Odom

We take care of the details so that your mind is at ease. Thank you for the kind remarks!

Very friendly and loving community. Very respectful of the residents.

Tara Odom

Thank you Chief! We sincerely appreciate your on-going support and hope you will visit us often.

The Gardens of Pelham is an asset to our community. They have captured the family – type environment that does more than provide a place for our elderly to abide; they have made their patrons feel vibrant and relevant, a part of our community.

Tara Odom

Thank you for recognizing that assisted living communities offer an increasingly important service for seniors, their families and caregivers. Every individual living at the Gardens of Pelham is very special. We take great pride in our community!

I work in home health physical therapy and have several pt in the facility, the staff and helpful and friendly, and willing to help and pt care.

Tara Odom

It takes special and compassionate individuals to care for the elderly. Thank you for all that you do to help our residents and for your kind remarks.

We had very, very good care for our daddy. Daddy is almost 100 year old and all the staff courted him and took care. Great place.

Tara Odom

We love your Daddy! Thank you for the generous compliments.

The Gardens of Pelham is one of our most favorite places to visit. The staff is very educated on the clinical aspect ok each resident and everyone is taken care ok to excellence of care. Trusted community and staff!

Tara Odom

Wow! What nice things to say about the Gardens and our staff. Thank you so much.

It’s great.

Tara Odom

Thank you! Always good to hear you're great.

Clean facility, friendly nice.

Tara Odom

Three very kind compliments! Thank you.

Very good.

We love having you at the Gardens! Thanks

It’s great.

Tara Odom

Always nice to hear this type of feedback. Thanks!

Friendly staff but the work could use some work.

The staff is great. The director is willing to answer any questions and she's easy to talk with. It's a clean community. They do offer activities but my father chooses not to join in. His only complaint has been the food. He said they don't season it well enough so it's bland.

Tara Odom

Thank you for taking to time to share your compliments and some good feedback. We always listen when a resident or family sponsor makes a suggestion for improvement. We hope your father will participate in some of the group activities in the future. The photos on Facebook look like everyone is having a good time. We could review his current diet and see if we could "spice up" some of the dishes. We would be happy to discuss his diet and favorite foods further and try to improve his appetite.

The Gardens of Pelham's retirement community provides an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging - an approach that aims to maximize the quality of life and well being of seniors while fulfilling their individual needs and promoting purposeful living. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in a community that is ideal for sharing past experiences and making new memories with neighbors, friends and loved ones..