Gardens of Pelham - Pelham, AL

The Gardens of Pelham's retirement community provides an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging - an approach that aims to maximize the quality of life and well being of seniors while fulfilling their individual needs and promoting purposeful living. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in a community that is ideal for sharing past experiences and making new memories with neighbors, friends and loved ones..

They take very good care of my father.

Tara Odom

We absolutely adore your Dad. Thank you!

The staff is great.
Love and take great care of my mother-in-law.

Tara Odom

What a nice thing to say about our staff! Thank you so much.

The staff are great! Love and take great care of my mother.

Tara Odom

We are always pleased to hear kind remarks like yours from family members. Thank you!

Warm caring community.
Great staff.
Happy residents.

Tara Odom

Exactly what a life of retirement should be...happy and carefree! Thanks for the compliment.

Great community!

Tara Odom

Thank you, we are so proud!

Love it!

Tara Odom

We love you too! We are so glad you live at the Gardens.

I didn’t want to leave my home but it became time for me to find professional help and care. My family found the Gardens of Pelham and I have been very pleased with the care that I am getting. The quality of care is excellent. I especially enjoy the programs, food, and caregivers.

Tara Odom

We are so pleased that you called the Gardens of Pelham your home. Thank you for the raving review!

Excellent caregivers and facility administrator. Mother tells us how happy she is all the time.

Tara Odom

Mary Neff and the entire staff take great pride in putting your mind to ease. We are so happy your mother enjoys living at the Gardens.

Service is good.

Tara Odom

Thank you! We're here if you ever need assistance.

I love living here.

Tara Odom

You're in a good place at the Gardens. We love hearing you say that you enjoy living here!

Very happy at Gardens of Pelham.

Tara Odom

We are so pleased that you are part of our senior community! Thank you for the review.

Mom lives in assisted living. Community has been very supportive.

Tara Odom

Your Mom deserves the best! Thank you for choosing our assisted living community.

Miss [Removed] and her crew are always coming up with things for the residents to do.

Tara Odom

We are so glad you noticed all of the activities and socializing at the Gardens. We have a lot of fun!

The staff are wonderful!

Tara Odom

Thank you for the compliment!

I love it. They have someone there to help those that can’t walk.

Tara Odom

This is just one of the services offered at the Gardens of Pelham. We love helping our residents and enabling them to create their their own routine. We provide additional support and assistance as needed. Thanks for the review!

My daughter picked this place out it has been great for me. I really enjoy living here.

Tara Odom

Comfort is a feeling that says you are home. We love having you live at the Gardens!

They are very good at explaining about the facility.

Tara Odom

Communication is the key! It's a simple concept that means we care about you. Thanks for the feedback.

Very nice. I just love the people.

Tara Odom

Thank you for your kindness!

Excellent service and good experience.

Tara Odom

Now that's really great to hear. Thank you!

Very nice. The people are very friendly.

Tara Odom

Thank you Mary! We really like hearing that everyone is nice and friendly.

Clean facility.
Personnel very nice.

Tara Odom

We take pride in providing the essentials to put your mind at ease. Thank you for recognizing our clean environment and personal touch.

Since my home was in Selma, I did not know much about Pelham until I moved into Gardens of Pelham as a resident. The people here have been so kind and generous to us. We have special visitors near around. They share gifts, love and spec. Activities for us. We have special treats and programs for all holidays. The girl scouts and Brownies, singers like [Removed] and other gospel music. We have a store here every month and we can buy things with fake money we earn.

Tara Odom

Sounds like you are enjoying living at the Gardens of Pelham. We have a lot for you to do: activities, socializing, exercising, entertainment and special visitors. You're in a good place and we love having you live here with us!

I am very pleased with my selection of Gardens of Pelham for my mom’s new home. While I work full time and overtime, I don’t worry about my mom. She is well cared for and happy. Three hot meals a day, room cleaned, medications ordered – sorta and given to her on schedule, if she falls or is ill someone calls me, doctor and beauty shop on site. Mother loves all the games and activities every day. Mother is very happy and me too!!

Tara Odom

Together we create a positive experience for everyone! Thank you for selecting the Gardens of Pelham as your mom's home and for your support. From family gatherings to fun activities and creative crafts, you have helped to shape our community. We are so glad that both of you are a part of our assisted living family!

I have received the best care possible. I know that I couldn’t get this type of care anywhere else. This is my home. Where I live and where I will die. I love it here.

Tara Odom

We love you, too! The Gardens of Pelham is home and you belong here.

This is the 2nd assisted living facility my dad has been at and this one far exceeds our expectations. Everyone has been great and my dad gets very special attention, which he thrives on. We couldn’t ask for any better care, compassion, support and comfort be given to my dad. These ladies are an answer to prayers!

Tara Odom

Your dad deserves the best! Thank you for the wonderful review.

I would highly recommend Gardens of Pelham for your loved one.

Tara Odom

Thank you for the recommendation!

The Gardens of Pelham is a beautiful and very clean facility. The staff is very caring and very loving to all residents.
The Gardens is well maintained and very accommodating.

Tara Odom

We take care of the details so that your mind is at ease. Thank you for the kind remarks!

Very friendly and loving community. Very respectful of the residents.

Tara Odom

Thank you Chief! We sincerely appreciate your on-going support and hope you will visit us often.

The Gardens of Pelham is an asset to our community. They have captured the family – type environment that does more than provide a place for our elderly to abide; they have made their patrons feel vibrant and relevant, a part of our community.

Tara Odom

Thank you for recognizing that assisted living communities offer an increasingly important service for seniors, their families and caregivers. Every individual living at the Gardens of Pelham is very special. We take great pride in our community!

I work in home health physical therapy and have several pt in the facility, the staff and helpful and friendly, and willing to help and pt care.

Tara Odom

It takes special and compassionate individuals to care for the elderly. Thank you for all that you do to help our residents and for your kind remarks.

We had very, very good care for our daddy. Daddy is almost 100 year old and all the staff courted him and took care. Great place.

Tara Odom

We love your Daddy! Thank you for the generous compliments.

The Gardens of Pelham is one of our most favorite places to visit. The staff is very educated on the clinical aspect ok each resident and everyone is taken care ok to excellence of care. Trusted community and staff!

Tara Odom

Wow! What nice things to say about the Gardens and our staff. Thank you so much.

It’s great.

Tara Odom

Thank you! Always good to hear you're great.

Clean facility, friendly nice.

Tara Odom

Three very kind compliments! Thank you.

Very good.

We love having you at the Gardens! Thanks

It’s great.

Tara Odom

Always nice to hear this type of feedback. Thanks!

Friendly staff but the work could use some work.

The staff is great. The director is willing to answer any questions and she's easy to talk with. It's a clean community. They do offer activities but my father chooses not to join in. His only complaint has been the food. He said they don't season it well enough so it's bland.

Tara Odom

Thank you for taking to time to share your compliments and some good feedback. We always listen when a resident or family sponsor makes a suggestion for improvement. We hope your father will participate in some of the group activities in the future. The photos on Facebook look like everyone is having a good time. We could review his current diet and see if we could "spice up" some of the dishes. We would be happy to discuss his diet and favorite foods further and try to improve his appetite.