Maplewood Lane - Helena, AL has yet not published prices.

The staff was not prepared for my visit and I learned little about the facility other than a few cursory facts. A one bedroom unit was really a studio. Overall if was quite expensive for the nature of the facility and services. The staffer who showed me around referred to her clients as "them." She did not ask about my wife or bother to gather any further insights into her needs and how her facility might help out in support of them. Also, the exterior could use some sprucing up. I was in and out of the facility in ten minutes.

I like this community!

I am impressed with the staff as they are attentive and helpful. They offer some activities and the community is clean. I would recommend this community.

Best Facility

This is the absolutely best living facility . The staff is wonderful and i feel comfortable knowing my loved ones are here .

Best assisted living .

This is the perfect place for my 93yr old mother. From the administration to the cook in the kitchen are wonderful people they enjoy CARING for the elderly residents, you can tell by their actions.
My mothers room is the perfect size for her, she enjoys sitting in the living room with chairs in a big circle so everyone can see each other while they are visiting with each other.
She moved in several days before her Birthday and they gave her a huge Birthday Party.
No long halls for her to travel to get to her meals or the living room , this place is so cozy and safe, makes you comfortable. It gives me great peace of mind to know she is well taken care of. I don't think we could have found a better place.