Danberry at Inverness - Birmingham, AL

Best in Alabama!

Truly a place for mom or dad! The services and amenities offered will outdo any retirement community in the state. The staff is nothing short of amazing. They ensure that every resident is comfortable in every aspect. Great place for sure!

Review of Danberry At Inverness Birmingham, AL

Lindsey Granberry is an excellent sales marketing representative. She gave us detailed information and generated a great possibility in becoming residents at Danberry.

Thank you for taking care of our sister...

We placed our sister who has frontal lobe dementia, but yet still independent, in Danberry's independent living apartment from April 2015 - March 2017. She really felt at home there, had plenty of "friends," and loved the entire staff. We were blessed to have her there for 2 years.

Lori Krueger

Thank you very much for the kind words!! I hope you and your sister will visit next time you in town!!

[Removed] is the very best.
She assured our mother that what she needs will be available and she will be cared for very kindly and professionally.
Very clean / bright / cheery facilities.
Staff very informed and knowledgeable.
Very safe environment and emotionally and physically.

The shiny penny of Birmingham

My parents are enjoying living at Danberry. The staff are helpful, responsive, show compassion and concern. We have twenty four hour companion care and they are marvelous. I have not been disappointed in anyone. The food is ok, however I heard it has been better. This community is a little costly. They offer a lot of activities and if you have the money I would recommend this community.

Great Family.
They move my mom here.
Best most organized more she has ever had. Great people, great movers, nice facility, great nurses.
I love this place!

Best Community in the SOUTH!

We moved into Danberry about 2 years ago and it was the best decision of our life! We did extensive research and the resort-like amenities that Danberry offers are above and beyond all the others, no comparison. Most importantly is the warm and welcoming feeling you receive from the other residents and staff. The staff knows everyone by name and truly are our friends. The food is delicious and we love having the choice of casual dining in the bistro, outdoor dining patio with relaxing waterfall or fine dining in the Cascades Dining Room. Thank goodness we have Cleo as our full time fitness trainer with classes available several times a day and 5 days a week due to the weight we have gained not eating boring frozen meals any longer. We love the water aerobics in the heated salt water pool especially! There are so many activities to choose from it would be impossible to do them all! Marketing staff was very attentive and listened to what was important to us personally in selecting our our new home. We never felt pressured and they truly wanted us to happy with our decision with what is best for us! We only regret not moving sooner!!!

Danberry Feels Like Home

My sister and I were initially introduced to Danberry at Inverness a couple of years ago. we visited again last week as we are in the process of relocating our sweet mom to an assisted living facility. We were so impressed initially by the warmth of the entrance and great hall of the facility. Then, the team that explained the services, the facilities, etc. was so upbeat and professional. All of our questions were answered. The tour included having the opportunity to meet a few residents, which was very important to us. Everyone that we met--residents and staff--had a smile on their face. We could feel a strong sense of community. All of this made us feel comfortable with the idea of our mom living at Danberry. Sue, Lindsey and Chandy were wonderful. I highly recommend Danberry at Inverness.

Lori Krueger

Thank you Chuck for the very kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with others.

A Great Place to Be!

Danberry was an excellent choice for us when we need help caring for my husband, who suffered from Parkinson's Disease. The fitness center provided him with opportunities to exercise, and the physical, occupational, and speech therapists were excellent. Companion care provided the help needed and gave me the opportunity to get out once in a while.
On the social side, Danberry is an extremely friendly place and I was amazed at how quickly we made friends.
All in all, a great place to be!

Lori Krueger

Thank you very much for the kind words about our community! Glad to hear that you that you felt welcomed by our residents and made many new friends!

A Nice Environment

What they have done well is to provide a very nice environment and good choices for food service. Very polite staff. I could have used a little bit more orientation, I think they could have done a little bit better about explaining the system better. We are very pleased with the move.

Bright and friendly from the beginning

Everyone at Danberry has been extremely nice from the moment we began looking at the facility to their daily living experience today. My parents made a very big change that took them awhile to adjust to; however, the staff was extremely patient and gentle in helping them through the process. They look for individual and personalized ways to help them make Danberry their home. I am extremely happy we chose Danberry!

I tell people if it was any better I would be in heaven.

I love it here, it's wonderful! Everyone is very friendly, and it's well kept. I get involved with just about anything there is to get involved with. I don't have any complaints about the food, my family came and ate with me and they didn't have any complaints either. I tell people if it was any better I would be in heaven. Out of five, I would give them 6!

good experience

Unfortunately my father just recently passed away and I cannot go into much detail here without getting worked up, but I will say that it was a very good experience at a nice facility with excellent friendly staff, and I would highly recommend them.

Very friendly staff. Made the move easy.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. Everything here looked very nice, and all of the staff seemed friendly! It wasn't quite the right fit for Mom though, we thought she might be a bit better off in a smaller community, as she has some ambulatory issues. But they are definitely worth a look if you are looking into senior care!

Perfect in every way

There are not enough superlatives to describe Danberry. It is First Class all the way. The employees are as friendly and helpful as anywhere we've been and they are always eager to please. It's the only retirement community I'm looking forward to going to myself one day!

Danberry Review

My Mom has lived at Danberry for almost two years and Danberrry is where she needs to be. She lives in Independent living, in a beautiful and roomy apartment and feels extremely safe on her own. Even though she has had a few health issues, we are able to use Companion Care employees to assist her in daily activities when needed. Physical therapy is just down the hall, along with anything else she may need. The entire staff has been awesome from our first visit to the present. We have had very few problems and they were always resolved quickly. I would encourage anyone to go check Danberry out and would recommend the facility to anyone.

Independence and Security for your Loved One.......

When one has to make a life decision to leave their own home, whether it is to be around others for companionship or for health reasons, it is quite a stepping stone and fearful. From the time we visited Danberry, we knew there was no other place that could measure up to this fine establishment for our mother. My wife and I tell others it is like living at the Country Club and many times I refer to it as The Taj Mahal. It is clean, fun, plenty of things to do and a beautiful facility. Having food available daily and knowing security can be there in a moments notice for your loved one gives us peace of mind and still allows her some independence. Thanks to all the wonderful crew there for all you do!

Perfection

From the wait staff to the Doctor they have all been terrific. Danberry at Inverness is a little more expensive than the other facilities we visited but it's worth it. Assisted living residents have three dining rooms they can eat in, the food is managed by an executive chef who is French Canadian and everything I've tasted so far has been excellent. The grounds are beautiful and we love all the water features. The apartments are large and airy and overlook gardens and woods. The nursing staff is friendly and helpful. I don't have to worry about my father knowing he is being taken care of by a concerned staff that let's me know what's going on.

Wonderful place for elders

Great location and friendly service.
Move in coordinator does a great job of not only moving the resident in but also continues to help with any other issues as well.
Medical staff does a great job.
Overall great experience for my mother.

I LOVE my 2nd Family

I moved to DanberryAtInverness on March 30, 2012 which was 4 months after my daddy passed away on November 21, 2011. I felt so lost and unsure about my life. However, everyone at Danberry wasted no time in making me feel so welcomed and I could feel that they truly cared about me and made me feel right at home.
Now that I've been here a little over 2 years, I love Danberry and everyone who works here and lives here has become my 2nd family. DanberryAtInverness is an awesome place to live and feel needed again. I don't regret moving here because I LOVE my 2nd Family and my new home.

Thank you and God Bless you.

Loved it so much I put a de...

Loved it so much I put a deposit down on an apartment. Staff and residents were friendly and open. Clean, safe, drs on staff, lots of activities, families encouraged to participate.

Top of the line!

My wife and I have visited twice with outstanding results- seems to be top of the line with outstanding facilities and services. We plan to move there once we sell our Florida home and after looking at six other Independent Living Communities. Looking forward to being closer to daughters ,sons-in-law and grandchildren.

Great care overall

I think they do a great job here. It's a nice clean community, and the care they provide is excellent. The staff are friendly, professional, and qualified. They've got enough staff that residents get attention when they need it, which is nice when so many of these places seem understaffed.

nice, expensive

nice, expensive

Brand New and Very Nice

Brand new and very expensive, but a very nice place. Moving out was kind of like she went from the Mercedes to the Volkswagen. She liked the fact that they had everything, a mini kitchen in her room and her own bathroom. For my mother this was a lot more accommodating.

Danberry at Inverness

We are extremely pleased with the facility, the staff, the FOOD, the activities and the size of the units. We are convinced we made the right choice (since May 25)

Top Notch Dining

Most of the staff here is very friendly except for about one or two of them. They could have a little more flexibility with their activities. This is the best community we have found in the Birmingham area. Our loved one likes it here and actually wants to stay. They provide excellent care. It is a community that seems to lean toward independent residents but you can hire your own care if needed. The food is just excellent and the main dining area is top notch. Family members actually come and eat here. It seems like due to how nice it is it would be a more expensive then it really is only about $3,400 a month.

Have taken a tour. It is a terrific f...

Have taken a tour. It is a terrific facility and location.

We went to see this community yesterd...

We went to see this community yesterday. Lovely place, resort like living in a nice area, packet of information received.

Danberry at Inverness reflects a complete break from the conventions of ordinary senior living communities by embracing a distinctive philosophy focused on celebrating life with style. Here, you will find every convenience and amenity imaginable for active adults over 55, including a full complement of health & wellness services for Independent Living and Assisted Living lifestyles. Memory Care is also available.

Danberry is located on 36 acres with mountain and Lake Heather views. Throughout the Clubhouse, nature seamlessly blends both indoors and out with fireplaces, the stunning atrium lobby, English tea gardens and cascading waterfalls. Residents can access dynamic fitness opportunities all under one roof, such as senior-friendly spa services, a fully equipped fitness center, fitness classes, a private senior-friendly heated indoor, resort-style saltwater pool and a wellness clinic.

Wellington Park Assisted Living blends elegance and refinement with caring support for those in need of a helping hand with the activities of daily living. Offered as part of Danberry at Inverness, Wellington Park represents the new benchmark for Assisted Living with an innovative design, spa services, extraordinary dining and apartments and suites with gorgeous views. The Garden at Danberry offers Memory Care. Our highly professional supportive care is second to none. We invite you to visit and see the distinctively different Danberry at Inverness lifestyle for yourself.