Morningside of Riverchase - Hoover, AL

In general I think they do a good job at Morningside of Riverchase. The facility itself is clean, and the staff are friendly. Considering they are a fairly newly opened facility, they have some issues to work through. More activities should be planned for the residents, such as organized shopping day trips.

Five Star Reviews

I am the Executive Director and I sincerely appreciate your compliments regarding our friendliness and our cleanliness. Also, I would like to speak with you regarding your comments on our activities. We are delighted that Five Star Senior Living has a new recreation program, Lifestyle 360, which supports the social, wellness, cultural, emotional and spiritual needs and interests of our residents. Please call or stop by and we can discuss the selections that you would like to see on our calendar with myself and our Lifestlye 360 Director. We welcome your suggestions. Elizabeth Milar, Executive Director.

Can't say enough good things!

All in all, these folks are wonderful! They honestly are! My mother was so afraid of moving into this place and of what a big change it was and she had to give up a lot, but they really came to her just like angels! They treat her wonderfully! And if she's got any questions or complaints, they jump on it. For example, she told me-about someone who'd blow their nose into the cloth napkins, they'd launder them but my mom wasn't gonna have it, and she told them that, so they started providing Kleenex to all the tables so no one would have to blow into napkins anymore! My mom's birthday happened recently and they all made an effort to say happy birthday to her and make sure she was happy. If she has any kind of depressed mood they sit with her and talk, if she has any concerns beyond what they can handle/discuss they call me. Morningside is incredible, they really are phenomenal and top-notch for the price and for everything they do and they make it easy! Another time, when my mom was moving in, the activity director went the extra mile, and hung curtains for her! I'm very, very pleased with Morningside and the way they take care of their residents, and their professional attitude about everything is really awesome! There is no damage to the building and it's very clean, the meals are great, and the staff all knows me by name. I couldn't be happier; they are taking fabulous care of my mom and I'm confident any complaints I would have would be taken care of.

Diana was very informative and helpful. Very nice facility.

This is a great place to live and work it's s clean and safe environment. I've seen other facilities but overall this is one of the best. The residents are always well taken care of by staff.