Rigden Farm Senior Living - Fort Collins, CO

Rigden Farm Senior Living - Fort Collins, CO has yet not published prices.

Rigden Tour

This facility was very clean, new, and well laid out. The staff was very friendly also.

Rigden Farm Senior Living

We have just moved my parents into Rigden Farm.[Removed] have been more than accommodating and the staff have also been very friendly and helpful. The residents that we have met are also very welcoming and friendly and the food is top notch. I can't be anymore positive about our experience so far.

Rigden was very light and bright, had a wealth of amenities and activities and a slightly younger age mix.[Removed] was most helpful in explaining all that Rigden had to offer, and how it differed from other communities. This is on the short list.

Enjoyed the tour with [Removed]

Really enjoyed the way [Removed] explained everything
The facilities looked very good
You cater to the seniors
Your organization really has it together

At this time my family and I are discussing whether this would. Be right for me or staying in my condo would be what I want to do at this time it is a very difficult decision as I am still very active But I am working with [Removed] and as soon as I know will let her know

I enjoyed the tour of the entire unites [Removed] is a very patient understanding informative knowledgeable young lady thank you

My New Community

The dining room has good meals when I go to eat. The staff has been very good to me. Everybody is friendly and helpful and everything is going good for me.

I visited and liked Rigden very much and may decide to stay there. However will not be moving for six months.

Samantha McCue

Pamela, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Rigden Farm Senior Living! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a great day!

They lie

These people are the worst! They lied to me on numerous occasions. I had put down a deposit for a room. They promised to promptly refund my deposit promptly if I changed my mind. I decided not to move in. Getting my money back was a long, painful experience. Do not trust these people!!

Samantha McCue

[email protected], thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. I apologize that the refund for your deposit was not returned as soon as you had hoped but thank you for providing this insight so we can review this policy and see if there are any steps we can take to help eliminate this problem in the future. If you would like to provide any more information regarding your experience, please feel free to reach out below.
Rigden Farm Senior Living
[removed]

My mother has lived at Rigden Farms Senior Apartments since December, 2012. Mom has taken advantage of the many activities offered, including community outings. She has also been able to utilize the free transportation offered by Rigden. Mom has made many new friends, and taken comfort that all of the apartment and villa residents are " in the same boat" as she is, which has made it easy for her to make great friendships. The staff are all friendly, especially the food servers, and they help make mealtimes pleasant and fun. Rigden Farms has been a lifesaver for mom and all of our family, as we rest assured that she is safe and happy while there, and living among others that care about her and her well being. I would recommend Rigden Farms Senior Living to anyone searching for a friendly, cleaned and safe apartment environment.

Amazing Senior Living

Great customer care, compassion, and fun activities at Ridgen Farm. My grandparents have been at Rigden Farm for about one year & they have made so many friends-both staff and peers and they are truly happy in their home environment.

Great People, Great Location

One week ago, my father-in-law moved to an apartment at Rigden Farm Senior Living and we are very happy with our choice. I have been impressed both by what is offered and provided, as well as the very friendly and helpful staff. I have especially noticed how very nice the other residents are - who are very social, welcoming and easy to talk to. Many residents like to sit at the front entry or the other common spaces, which is great to see.

My father-in-law is experiencing a lot of freedom due to the terrific location of Rigden. He walked to the nearby supermarket (& pharmacy) at the outdoor mall (1 block away) within a couple of days. His independence has been very helpful for his family. Next he plans to take advantage of the city bus line that is practically right outside the front door; in addition to the Ridgen transport service. After that, he hopes to explore further with the nearby bike and pedestrian Power Trail.

He is settling in quickly and we are very hopeful he will soon feel 100% at home.

They have been lovely and understanding.

They have been lovely and understanding. It's very clean and the staff is friendly. They have done a good job looking after her while she was there. She likes the food there, the food is very good. I would rate them very highly, a four and a half to a five.

Cottages/Patio homes are 2B...

Cottages/Patio homes are 2Bd/2Ba 1228sf and are for rent monthly. Fee include all services except phone.

Love this place!

Both of my parents have relocated to Rigden Farm this year. My dad is "bananas" over this place, and my mom is having the time of her life. Great staff, great community, great activities, and great food! I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing place for my folks in their retirement years. As a family member, I also feel supported by their staff. Check them out, you won't regret it!

Desirable Common Areas

The residents here seemed excited and happy with what Rigden Farms is going. They are a newer community so everything is very clean and well maintained. The apartments have cook tops so allow for a little more variety in cooking. Because it is a new community the trees are not as mature as other places, but on the 3rd floor there is a patio with a great view of the mountains. The commons spaces here seem more desirable and comfortable then at other communities. The residents are livelier and the people here seem to be more vibrant. 1Bedroom 1Bathroom apartments are comparable in prices to other communities, right around $2,000.

I like the near by hiking trails. T...

I like the near by hiking trails. There was no assisted living area but they said they offered much help so that many did not need assisted living facilities. Clean everywhere and staff was very friendly. Could be more out door facilities.

Top choice

Top choice

Welcome to Rigden Farm, the premier Senior Living Community in Fort Collins, Colorado. The Community is located within historic Rigden Farm where you will be able to enjoy the privacy of your own individual apartment or cottage. Nearby are parks, restaurants, shopping and the Poudre Valley Health System Hospital. Our goal at Rigden Farm is to exceed each Resident’s individual needs while maintaining the highest level of choices, dignity, privacy and respect. Our concept of comfortable senior housing with services assures our Residents that their specific needs will be met while maintaining their independence and enhancing their quality of life.

Rigden Farm amenities include a sky lounge, European style bistro, exercise and therapy center, large elegant dining room, a library, theater, computer center, and multiple activity areas.

Safety features of the Community include a complete building sprinkler system and smoke detectors. Our residents enjoy these features along with delicious, home-style meals, a meaningful activity program, and scheduled transportation.

Our small town community atmosphere compliments all of this and more. Additionally, on site personal care services may be arranged through the Enhanced Living Plus program. As a Resident at Rigden Farm you will enjoy the privacy of your own residence within a Community of care and support. Each apartment or cottage features spacious living areas, large private bathrooms, emergency call system, full kitchens and individual climate control.