My mom's care

We like the care the care here for my mom. The community is clean and the staff is caring to her needs. We like the meals of the variety of choices that are served. They do have activities that are offered for the residents to participate. We would recommend this community for the good care.and the good value.

Had other family members stay here

The family had a previous experience with this community years ago so we knew what we were looking for. The community was fine they had smaller 2 bedrooms than other communities that we had previously looked at. The thing we liked is that any apartments moved in ready nothing had to be done. The staff was helpful and very nice and the community is kept clean and neat.

The Food Is Not Bad

The community is nice to live in but the food is the worst in the world. I have had diarrhea since moving in and eating the meals. They need to learn how to cook, they are using a lot of frozen food. They have 3 cooks, and they should hire people who really know how to cook. Everything else is fine, I like the therapy and the games we play. I am happy with the rest they offer.,

My new home for care

I am happy that I moved into this community for care. I like the atmosphere of the community. The staff are nice and caring to the needs of the residents. They do need to make some small improvements in the menu of the meals. They have excellent activities for the residents. This is a nice community for the care and value.

Apartments very small and no where to walk the dogs. Surrounded by businesses and run down apartments.

Great place!

This place is such an upgrade from the community I was in before! The meals are served hot and fresh! The staff is awesome, they come in and clean my room weekly. They offer activities and social gatherings! They are even pet friendly so i'm able to have my dog with me!

Overall I am pleased with this community!!

I am very happy with my decision to move my dad into this community. He seems to be liking the food okay and we are very much looking forward to getting him involved in the great activity program they have to offer. The only complaint I would say I have is I wish I would see more staff around the building throughout the day. He also did not have a tour guide upon move in like promised to help him around and show him how everything works. I think that would have been a huge help on getting him adjusted. Other than that I have been pleased and would recommend this place to a friend or family member

Mom is Enjoying The Many Activities

My mom is happy in the community she is in. She likes the meals that is served so far. They have plenty of activities to keep her busy, that is a good thing and she likes them. The staff are very friendly to her.

We did not care for this community!

This community seemed run down and did not seem happy. They did not seem to have a lot of activity going on when we visited. The staff we met were nice. We wanted dad in a nicer place so this would not work for us.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, my name is Katie and I'd like to thank you for taking a tour and spending some time with us. Thank you as well for your kind comments around our staff! We are sorry to hear your overall impressions of our community, but appreciate you reaching out to share them nonetheless. We'd also like to encourage you to reach out anytime if you ever have any questions down the road, or if you perhaps feel otherwise after having visited other communities. Thank you again so much for your consideration, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and week!

Beward on the fees on this community.

I am not happy with this facility. I came here for a trail period of 90 days and informed them that I was planning on leaving and they increased my monthly amount of charges. There is always a high turn over on the staff members. The menu offers food that you can not get. I do not feel like the staff gives the care that I am needing at this time. I would not recommend this community for others.

This facility is a bit older.There was more activity going on here and the residents were out and about playing a variety games.Actually found nice 1 bedroom that would be perfect for mom.Staff is amazing, felt so welcome.

Still Unpacking...

My sister just recently moved into this community and so far it is going good. We find that it is mostly clean in and out and satisfied with the weekly cleaning for my sister's room. There are activities available but my sister is still unpacking and has not found time to participate yet.

Mom Did Love It Here

My mom enjoyed the time spent here at this community. Mom's room was cleaned weekly and the inside of the community is clean too. The outside could use more attention, I did notice a lot of junk which made the community seem unsightly. The food was above average and fresh with variety. The staff are so helpful and lovely. My mom didn't seem interested in the activities that were offered. Based off the cost it was all good but I would recommend a plan if able to do things better.

Friendly community, not enough assistance

I had helped a good friend move into Longmont, but it didn't work out for her. She needed more care and assistance than they could accommodate. She has now moved in with her daughter for the care. The knowledge of the staff was not always the greatest. And when she accidentally locked herself out of the bathroom, they had to take the door off the hinges to get it open. They didn't keep the snow cleared and I slipped. The outside of her door was icy. They did have good activities but not for her. I would recommend this community to those who are better off and function better on their own. The community is super friendly.

Great Place

It was a great place I had to move my dad but, I would have liked for him to stay here.

Nice location

It's a nice convenient location and very convenient.

I love it.

I love it. I don't have any major complaints at this point. I am probably the youngest resident here. I think the majority of the residents are in their 80's or 90's, though they are all friendly enough.

Everything is pretty good except the food

My aunt lives there. Basically, Everything is pretty good. Except the food. They never give her enough food. The food she does get is awful. We talked to the manager but it's just ongoing. It doesn't change. The facility itself is wonderful. It's very clean and quiet. If they could just get the food part figured out it would be more 4's and 5's. My overall rating of this property is 3 stars. It's a great place, they just need to improved on the food.

Holiday Retirement

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. I'm very sorry your aunt isn't enjoying her dining experience at Longmont Regent - thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is a very specific area of concern that gives us direction, so again, thank you. I've passed your review on to our Resident Relations team for their review.

Thanks,
Katie

Thanks,
Katie

magnificent!

Everyone at Longmont Regent has really been magnificent to us! I can not say enough about the staff. They are so friendly, caring, and helpful. It is a very frightening experience to go through this with a parent and they made me feel that he would be very safe and cared for, which as a daughter of a World War 2 vet was very comforting and good to know. Everything has been wonderful. They call me regularly to let me know how he is doing which I really appreciate. They have really been wonderful and I would highly recommend them.

A great place with good intentions

A great place with good intentions. I think they could do a better job at integrating more people. My biggest complaint is that it is suppose to be a non-smoking facility. The hallways smell like smoke. Everything else is good. People really make friends there. The management seems to really care about residents. My mother had a stroke and they were right there with her and stayed in contact with me. For the value, if you are someone who doesn't mind the smoke, this would be perfect!

Decor is a bit dated; perhaps older p...

Decor is a bit dated; perhaps older people are more comfortable with it.

My mother has been very reclusive. It is independent living, so she doesn't get all of that much care. They have reached out to her. What she gets is pretty much brought in by home care agencies.

My mother chose the location. For her budget it's probably perfect. She would like to be able to cook her own food; she is only given a fridge and microwave. She would have preferred something more independent.

The food is not good. That is probably one of the biggest challenges.

There is only one elevator, causing bottlenecks getting to meals and so forth.

The location is fine, for her, it's further for a little more challenging.

She is in a wheelchair, and their bus is not wheelchair friendly. It might make it easier for her to get out if they did provide a bus trip. Friends and family are taking her everywhere.

Review of Longmont Regent Independent Living in Longmont, CO

No grounds around the facility to ride a scooter. Area too commercial.

Very friendly

Everything’s good except the food. They could get a new chef. We haven’t had any trouble finding parking. The staff is just super friendly and that’s very important. It’s what stands out most about this community.

Very nice community!

They do a great job at the Longmont Regent. It's a nice looking community, and they always keep it clean and well kept. The staff have all been very friendly, caring, and professional. They've got a good variety of activities, and the food looked good!

We toured this community.

We toured this community. Trust them. They know what they’re doing. I liked the variety of food. They are very flexible in their financial plans. They have an outdoor area for residents to use. They are conveniently located and have good parking options.

The food is great! They are super, super clean.

They are quite busy over there, they are always doing something. The food is great! They are super, super clean. They have a flat rate. They really worked with me. I can't think of anything that could be done better.

All Business - Not Friendly

That was pretty grim. When we visited they hardly even gave us the time of day. They kept calling all the time with issues with my mom so we kept hiring more help. I think the people that were managers up there, when they were agitated with someone the would just kick them out. There were a lot of empty rooms around where my mom was. They weren't friendly. They were all business and that was it. I think even though it was an adult living place you can make the families feel welcome as well as the residents and they did not do that.

Lowest it would allow to rate

We had a loved one here and they were just terrible. We paid a $2,000 activities fee and he could not even get a ride from their shuttle. There is just so many bad things about this community I don’t know what to say. They are just bad and I would never recommend them to anyone. I am being generous when I give them a ½ star, if I could give them a negative 5 stars I would.

Our facility occupies a beautifully landscaped block within the charming community of Longmont. You’ll be treated to beautiful views of Long’s Peak at almost every vista and love the quiet of our community while enjoying the convenience of living in the heart of it all. We’re within minutes of shopping, healthcare, dining and wonderful destinations to explore.

}Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind